More GEAR for sale. Pack, Gloves, Boots, Pants, Axe, Crampons, Snowshoes

Jman

GREGORY BACKPACK, ($35) equivalent to Palisade, Large frame, 5500 cu in., blue, top panel converts to fannypack. <- SOLD

MARMOT TOUGH GLOVES, ($40) all Gore-Tex shell, black, size Small. <- SOLD

GARMONT GUIDE BOOTS, ($60) size 8, combination plastic lowers with leather uppers, fully step-in crampon compatible, very minimal wear – mostly just broken in. <- SOLD

THE NORTH FACE HYDROSEAL PANTS, ($90) size Small, black, full-length side zips, used twice – mint condition.

MSR DENALI CLASSIC SHOWSHOES, ($70) black. <- SOLD

Local inquiries only, please (will not ship). Email me at moedog56@hotmail.com or call Jason (206) 228-1618.

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 08-17-2001).]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know, I know. Those went the same way as the ice axe. I was intending on selling them to upgrade. But decided I didn't really need a new pair as much as I wanted to replace them with a new pair. So I'll be content with what I have and hence removed them from the post.

quote:

Originally posted by SquidWard:

DO you still have the pack? and if so what condition is it in and how old is it?

It's in perfect condition. I bought it back in '93 - so it doesn't have any flashy neon colors or nothing. But it carries loads fantastic. I haven't used it for the last 4 years (because I experienced the "lightweight renaissance" and it's now way too big for my needs, and hence I own several other packs) and at this point it's just taking up valuable closet space.

Forgot to mention that it also comes with a raincover.

Call me if you would like to see it.

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 07-31-2001).]