• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jman

More GEAR for sale. Pack, Gloves, Boots, Pants, Axe, Crampons, Snowshoes

GREGORY BACKPACK, ($35) equivalent to Palisade, Large frame, 5500 cu in., blue, top panel converts to fannypack. <- SOLD

MARMOT TOUGH GLOVES, ($40) all Gore-Tex shell, black, size Small. <- SOLD

GARMONT GUIDE BOOTS, ($60) size 8, combination plastic lowers with leather uppers, fully step-in crampon compatible, very minimal wear – mostly just broken in. <- SOLD

THE NORTH FACE HYDROSEAL PANTS, ($90) size Small, black, full-length side zips, used twice – mint condition.

MSR DENALI CLASSIC SHOWSHOES, ($70) black. <- SOLD

Local inquiries only, please (will not ship). Email me at moedog56@hotmail.com or call Jason (206) 228-1618.

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 08-17-2001).]

Yeah, but since I didn't get any inquiries on it, I changed my mind and decide to keep it. Sorry.

Cliff I got an ice ax I would make you a deal on, Let me know if your interested.

I would be interested, Mark. Thanks. You can drop me a note at salish@foxinternet.com, if you would like.

Cliff

Seattle

Yeah, I know, I know. Those went the same way as the ice axe. I was intending on selling them to upgrade. But decided I didn't really need a new pair as much as I wanted to replace them with a new pair. So I'll be content with what I have and hence removed them from the post.

quote:

Originally posted by SquidWard:

DO you still have the pack? and if so what condition is it in and how old is it?

It's in perfect condition. I bought it back in '93 - so it doesn't have any flashy neon colors or nothing. But it carries loads fantastic. I haven't used it for the last 4 years (because I experienced the "lightweight renaissance" and it's now way too big for my needs, and hence I own several other packs) and at this point it's just taking up valuable closet space.

Forgot to mention that it also comes with a raincover.

Call me if you would like to see it.

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 07-31-2001).]

Jman,

Are the boots still for sale? I am not familiar with that particular boot, are they rigid? How old are they? you can emil me @ jiverson20@mindspring.com

Thanks.....

What?! Are you like trying to make me feel bad here for not selling my axe?

No way am I trying to make you feel guilty, Jman; it was through your thread that I found a good deal on a used axe! I'm forever in your debt.....

Isn't the weather perfect right now? How about those M's? Ichiro's doing great....