FS '99 Toyota 4x4

willstrickland

1999 Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab. TRD Off-Road Pkg, SR5 Pkg, V6, automatic, AC. Power everything. Sliding rear window, tilt, cruise control, CD/Cass, Allow Wheels. Black w/grey interior and matching Leer 1022 Fiberglass canopy with Yakima roof rack. Sleeping deck built in the bed, 40K highway miles.

This is one sweet climber rig. Legendary toyota reliability and toughness, beefed suspension, set-up to travel, interior and exterior are virtually perfect. I put 6 coats of wax on this thing the day I bought it and have put about 4 more on in the last year. It's lived most of it's life in the desert and the south, so no road salt exposure. Most of the miles (about 3/4) are from my year long climbing road trip. I am trying to get out of the working world as soon as possible and part of the plan is to replace the truck with a beater van than I can live out of/back into trees/generally abuse. The average retail for this truck is $18,500 (Kelly Blue book) to $20,000 (NADA Book). I will let it go for the low low price of $17,000. This really is a great deal, I just want out of this bullshit government job so bad that I'm willing to make some sacrifices.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic