PDX Holiday Pub Club

rmncwrtr

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you were there and it was great ! After your 8th or 9th pint, that crowd of Beacon lowlifes wuz pimpin you out as a male prostitute for $10 a pop in the back room.

I think Jim could afford the $540 bill to fix his car when they were done: so congrats on that!

Ahhh, except you looked like a glazed donut at the end of the evening and no one wanted to touch or sit near ya, but I mean other than that. :lmao:

Nice meeting you dude! :wave:

Damn, you whipped that joke right to the end! It was a joke, right? The humor reminds me of my navy buddies... not that they ever, uh, oh forget it. Let's do it again soon. Without the uh, "after party."

I don't recognize anyone in those pictures. Was this another function? I went to the Lucky Lab in PDX last night.

Whoever it was I met last night, it was good doing so. And you guys look like an okay bunch too, hope to see ya around.

Cheers!

I didn’t see any signs that would have helped me figure out where the group was so didn't meet any of the people in the pictures. Now that I see them though, I know where you all were. I was at the bar drinking a few pints and bs'ing with a pretty cool dude that works for an outdoor mag (if I remember right). Was that you? Maybe next time the group should go somewhere like McMenamin’s Barley Mill or some place that is more conducive to mingling. Regardless, I still had a good time!

The thought crossed my mind to wander a bit and start asking around, but when I found the video gamers group and was invited to stay, I kinda got shy to that prospect and went back to my safe zone where the beer was flowing. No worries.

Shit, if we'd known that the beer wuz flowing over there, we'd have all trucked over with our empty glasses.

BTW: Thats a great idea "Maybe next time the group should go somewhere like McMenamin’s Barley Mill or some place that is more conducive to mingling."

1629 S.E. Hawthorne

Portland, OR 97214

I'd prefer that, hard to hear anything but my ears ringing at the lab.