PDX Holiday Pub Club

rmncwrtr

Yup, I got Jim and will see you folks @ 7pm.

Just so you know, I gave up my Trailblazer game...to buy you some bitches

ouh! ouh! can i get mine in blond, phu-leeze!?!

:lmao:

No, that's extra. But I'm putting the finishing touches on my snaffle-proof bucket with the Gamma seal lid that John go was talkin about. I'll bring it.

BTW Kev, I'm begging off on that request, but maybe Ivan can grab Jims rack as he seems hot to go.

Edited by billcoe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you all there around 7! Mr. rmncwrtr and I will be there around 6:30ish to grab a table and have dinner. I'll bring cc.com signs and put them on the table.

For anyone who needs directions:

To the Lucky Lab Brew Pub - 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd.

I-5 from the North:

Take the OMSI/Oregon City/City Center exit. The exit also goes downtown, but stay to the left after the exit and go away from the river.

Keep going straight and you'll be on Belmont St., coming off of the bridge.

Turn right from Belmont onto 7th Avenue.

At the second traffic light (Hawthorne Blvd.), turn left. The pub is 2 1/2 blocks up Hawthorne on the left side of the street. The parking lot is behind the building on the corner of 9th & Madison.

I-5 from the South:

Take the Central Eastside Industrial District exit (a.k.a. Water Ave.).

At the stop sign, turn right onto Water Avenue.

At the first traffic light, turn left onto Clay St.

Stay on Clay for 7 blocks and then turn left onto 7th Avenue.

Go one block and turn right onto Hawthorne Blvd. The pub is 2 1/2 blocks up Hawthorne on the left side of the street. The parking lot is behind the building on the corner of 9th & Madison.

I-84 from the East:

When you reach Interstate 5, you will have a choice of north or south. Go to the left towards I-5 South, but stay in the right lane after the split.

Take the OMSI/Oregon City/City Center exit (if you stay in the right lane you have to take this). The exit also goes downtown, but stay to the left after the exit and go away from the river.

Keep going straight and you'll be on Belmont St. , coming off of the bridge.

At the second traffic light (Hawthorne Blvd.), turn left. The pub is 2 1/2 blocks up Hawthorne on the left side of the street. The parking lot is behind the building on the corner of 9th & Madison.

Highway 26 from the West:

When you reach the Vista Ridge Tunnel just before downtown, be in the right lane and take the I-405/Salem/The Dalles exit.

When you get onto I-405 South, follow the signs for I-84/The Dalles. The right 2 lanes will take you over the Marquam Bridge.

Take the first exit after the bridge (Central Eastside Industrial District)

Go one block and turn right onto Hawthorne Blvd. The pub is 2 1/2 blocks up Hawthorne on the left side of the street. The parking lot is behind the building on the corner of 9th & Madison.

See you all there around 7! Mr. rmncwrtr and I will be there around 6:30ish to grab a table and have dinner. I'll bring cc.com signs and put them on the table.

For anyone who needs directions:

To the Lucky Lab Brew Pub - 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd.

I-5 from the North:

Take the OMSI/Oregon City/City Center exit. The exit also goes downtown, but stay to the left after the exit and go away from the river.

Keep going straight and you'll be on Belmont St., coming off of the bridge.

I-5 from the South:

Take the Central Eastside Industrial District exit (a.k.a. Water Ave.).

I-84 from the East:

When you reach Interstate 5, you will have a choice of north or south. Go to the left towards I-5 South, but stay in the right lane after the split.

Take the OMSI/Oregon City/City Center exit (if you stay in the right lane you have to take this). The exit also goes downtown, but stay to the left after the exit and go away from the river.

Keep going straight and you'll be on Belmont St. , coming off of the bridge.

Highway 26 from the West:

When you reach the Vista Ridge Tunnel just before downtown, be in the right lane and take the I-405/Salem/The Dalles exit.

When you get onto I-405 South, follow the signs for I-84/The Dalles. The right 2 lanes will take you over the Marquam Bridge.

Take the first exit after the bridge (Central Eastside Industrial District)

Thanks…..are you really bringing signs? Beer is in my future……..

Just wanted to say I had a fantastic time meeting everyone at the pub club. had to leave a bit early, to get the munsters to bed, but enjoyed every minute.

now i'm stressed that i gave jim my number, and he's going to call to go climb at beacon, and i'll be a disappointment....

ah well.....

Just wanted to say I had a fantastic time meeting everyone at the pub club. had to leave a bit early, to get the munsters to bed, but enjoyed every minute.

now i'm stressed that i gave jim my number, and he's going to call to go climb at beacon, and i'll be a disappointment....

ah well.....

Glad to me you as well. Super fun night. Dont worry about Jim.....he wont remember getting your number.....

As I was leaving, he was going to give me Pat's number, and he pulled out a sheet from his pocket and it had about everybody's phone number on it.

Blurpy: the only way to really disappoint Jim is to do something mean, rude or ignorant. This is just climbing dude, you're suppose to have fun, not get stressed.

Good meeting you all: wanted to do a toast to Jim Anglin but it was so damn loud.....maybe if Joseph had been there it would have happened.

Bill

It was great to put faces to avatars last night. Thanks for showing up! It was great meeting you all and also the non-cc.comers who dropped by, too.

A big thank you to Sarah, whose quiet evening was quickly overrun by cc.comers, when she offered to share her table. (The expression on her face when I pushed the tables together was priceless!) And then it turns out she's a climber, too!

Here are some pics from the evening!

IMG_2985w.jpg

2988w.jpg

2990w.jpg

2994w.jpg

3001w.jpg

3003w.jpg

3006w.jpg

3007w.jpg

I don't recognize anyone in those pictures. Was this another function? I went to the Lucky Lab in PDX last night.

Whoever it was I met last night, it was good doing so. And you guys look like an okay bunch too, hope to see ya around.

Cheers!

No, you were there and it was great ! After your 8th or 9th pint, that crowd of Beacon lowlifes wuz pimpin you out as a male prostitute for $10 a pop in the back room.

I think Jim could afford the $540 bill to fix his car when they were done: so congrats on that!

Ahhh, except you looked like a glazed donut at the end of the evening and no one wanted to touch or sit near ya, but I mean other than that. :lmao:

Nice meeting you dude! :wave:

As I was leaving, he was going to give me Pat's number, and he pulled out a sheet from his pocket and it had about everybody's phone number on it.

Blurpy: the only way to really disappoint Jim is to do something mean, rude or ignorant. This is just climbing dude, you're suppose to have fun, not get stressed.

Good meeting you all: wanted to do a toast to Jim Anglin but it was so damn loud.....maybe if Joseph had been there it would have happened.

Bill

I'm not really that stressed. Maybe I can tag along with you guys at Beacon or somewhere else next spring or summer.

bradley