PDX Holiday Pub Club

rmncwrtr

When we had the one in the spring, people showed up who hadn't posted they were coming. I expect the same will happen with this one.

And I'll make a couple of little cc.com signs to put on the table in case people don't know what others look like beyond their avatar pics.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bill….you missed the last one….but Jim and I are thinking about doing another movie night. Maybe we could incorporate the PUB club into it? That might get a little crazy for Jims place.

Next movie being shown. “Cliffhanger”.

Jim's house would be great with me assuming we can co-opt the rest of these folks. Cliffhanger....well, maybe we can migrate to the kitchen again and ignore it. :grin:

Hey, I have some real climbing movie around here I've been meaning to watch I could bring over. Maybe it's Masters of Stone 1 and 2.

:wave:

What? You don’t like cliffhanger? That movie is hilarious (besides the movie is inconsequential…..it is really excuse to get together and drink beer)……I love the part where he has a bolt gun that shoots a bolt into the rock from six inches away……that is classic. But in the end I really don’t care what is playing.

More like this: Tappit brothers at a recent Giardia taste testing.

Kyle dipping the giardia

Kyle_grabbing_the_giardia1.jpg

Geoff with the post taste hesitation.

Geoff_at_the_spring.jpg

Yes Pink, the man himself: T-man (AKA Testoserone man), is also known as Mike the Logger. Good Great dude! Once I swung by Jimmies house and T-man was there stripped to the waist picking Jims pears off the tree. Wife was all like, "hey, thats the way you use to look, if he's in his 60's and looks like a built like a brick-shithouse 20 year old kid, why can't you?"

Another Kyle shot below.

Kyle_in_space.jpg

bill, my crazy ex-girlfriend angie gave him that name, i haven't seen that guy for about 12 years. he looks really fucking good (young). so do you of course. to high.it was probably the chainsaw that gave him away.

Edited by pink

this is the same night as my company Christmas party... I can show up for a round or two to warm up before the big event...might be over-dressed though! But if Jim will be there...I can use that as an excuse. :cool:

Frieh: Billy the barista said you got him into cross fit. He loves it!! I need to make it there one of these days. Lets get on some ice!* :snugtop: