The Smart Cars are coming

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big concern for me would be safety....

Spot on!

little late to the game, but just to clarify, I was talking about the smartcar, not about covering my plow when plowing in land that hasn't been fallow for more than a couple weeks - in case context has been lost on this thread that is.

I'm done with farming! A man would be crazy to get into farming! That's what grocery stores are for! Find a piece of meat, pay for it, and leave! Who needs to look at the same damn cracked cold hard barren piece of ground day in and day out for the rest of his life! I lost a down payment on a farm 20 years ago---never again!

I'm done with farming! A man would be crazy to get into farming! That's what grocery stores are for! Find a piece of meat, pay for it, and leave! Who needs to look at the same damn cracked cold hard barren piece of ground day in and day out for the rest of his life! I lost a down payment on a farm 20 years ago---never again!

You'll go back. When the brain is poop, one always goes back.

Well, it's not LNG (just NG)

Okay, I give up, you're as bad a "I'm never wrong" fruit loop as Dru. Liquified natural gas versus natural gas? WTF ya dipstick, stored under pressure, the gas is liquefied. Ya know, generally speaking, I consider you to be a fellow traveler, but in this thread you're a self justifying rabid weasel.

I can't fucking believe I find myself agreeing with Fairweather with regards to anything besides which route we should take to avoid brush in the Olympics, but what can I say, you're a uniter, not a divider.

Okay, I give up, you're as bad a "I'm never wrong" fruit loop as Dru. Liquified natural gas versus natural gas? WTF ya dipstick, stored under pressure, the gas is liquefied. Ya know, generally speaking, I consider you to be a fellow traveler, but in this thread you're a self justifying rabid weasel.

I can't fucking believe I find myself agreeing with Fairweather with regards to anything besides which route we should take to avoid brush in the Olympics, but what can I say, you're a uniter, not a divider.

POTD.

Hell, post of the goddamn year!

Are you a mean drunk? :lmao:

I'm unpredictable, I inherited it from my mother, RIP.

You're also wrong. There's something not a little comically ironic about a guy going off the deep end in defense of an erroneous, and fairly meaningless fact while accusing the guy who harmlessly mentioned the fact merely in passing of having a personality disorder.

Wiki Linky

Quote: "LNG must be maintained cold (at least below −117 °F or −83 °C) to remain a liquid, independent of pressure".

NG stored in tanks for vehicular use is under pressure (3000 psi or so) but still remains in a gaseous, not liquid, form. Needless to say, special crygenic tanks are required for storing LNG.

For the time it took you to type out your diatribe, you could have done the same Google job I just did and made sure you knew what you were talking about, amigo.

I'm off to the mountains to take advantage of this forecast.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

WTF? I thought you and I agreed on almost everything! :tup:

You're also wrong. There's something not a little comically ironic about a guy going off the deep end in defense of an erroneous, and fairly meaningless fact while accusing the guy who harmlessly mentioned the fact merely in passing of having a personality disorder.

Quote: "LNG must be maintained cold (at least below −117 °F or −83 °C) to remain a liquid, independent of pressure".

NG stored in tanks for vehicular use is under pressure (3000 psi or so) but still remains in a gaseous, not liquid, form. Needless to say, special crygenic tanks are required for storing LNG.

For the time it took you to type out your diatribe, you could have done the same Google job I just did and made sure you knew what you were talking about, amigo.

The fact that you constantly "mention" these inane factoids not to educate others, but simply to boost your own ego and perceived stature here speaks volumes for the case that you do, in fact, have some sort of personality disorder.

The fact that you constantly "mention" these inane factoids not to educate others, but simply to boost your own ego and perceived stature here speaks volumes for the case that you do, in fact, have some sort of personality disorder.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

:brew:

• 2 weeks later...