dt_3pin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SAVE JACK!

While we may disagree on many things, I'm glad to have your support. This is an issue that transcends political ideologies and should resonate clearly in the heart of all Americans, whether effete, soy-latte sipping red-staters, or true-blue 'merican patriots.

SAVE JACK!

While we may disagree on many things, I'm glad to have your support. This is an issue that transcends political ideologies and should resonate clearly in the heart of all Americans, whether effete, soy-latte sipping red-staters, or true-blue 'merican patriots.

auction that shit and pay down the national debt, at the very least.

if I had to see them dump that stuff our, I'd break down and :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with pouring the stuff out. After all, it was sold illegally. Certainly this stuff shouldn't wind up in our salmon streams, however. I would think, then, for environmental reasons, that the state would allow the citizenry to volunteer as holding tanks.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I see absolutely nothing wrong with pouring the stuff out. After all, it was sold illegally. Certainly this stuff shouldn't wind up in our salmon streams, however. I would think, then, for environmental reasons, that the state would allow the citizenry to volunteer as holding tanks.

Brilliant. That would allow me to maintain my personal court mandated in-stream flows while serving a greater public good.

the government has a lot of really dumb policies that seem only to hurt it in terms of $$$

they could make some coin with an auction or something, but they'd rather dump it? proof that elected officials generally lack intelligence.

No shit. "We caught 'em! Now let's pour it out!" Sheer brilliance.

"The jewel among the thousands of bottles of liquor was a bottle distributed in 1914. It is one of only two bottles from that year in the country. Elks said the still-sealed bottle was worth about $10,000.

"Agents said the entire amount is worth more than $1 million because many of the bottles are not only rare but also commemorative. One bottle was found to have the distiller's signature on it.