• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
minx

list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

Pretty long list really, but at the top: Dwayner & Puget.

Just figured out recently that I met Snugtop in Vedauwoo over the summer.

i'd like to meet will :)

No, we could all just bring our laptops and spray at each other in the same room.

actually I am kind of afraid to meet any of you all as I might have met you before when you were pissed off at me being a butt head and had wanted to throw stuff at me.....

oh come on, that's everyone on the site. i'm just afraid i'll meet some of you wankers and i find out i already know you

donnie baker

trask

arch

ruMr

OFF, even tho he didn't mention me and continously spurns my invitations to tour great rock that doesn't exist

whatever Gottermungwtfever posted as over here

Dude, if you really wanna savor that sweet Renton granite I'll go with you. It's just that good. Or so I've heard.

water pistols!!!

Some here might load them with bleach or something.

No, they'd just be full of Vodka.

I'm allergic to vodka! That's just cruel!

Reminds me of when my floor mates in University decided to play a prank on a friend. They knocked on his door and covered his head in peanut butter only to discover he has a peanut allergy. An epipen shot and a rush to the hospital later he was fine. Oh what fun we had.

I'm allergic to vodka! That's just cruel!

Reminds me of when my floor mates in University decided to play a prank on a friend. They knocked on his door and covered his head in peanut butter only to discover he has a peanut allergy. An epipen shot and a rush to the hospital later he was fine. Oh what fun we had.

Are you really?

I am allergic to Wild Turkey and I have never met anyone else allergic to a specific type of spirit. I am glad to hear I am not the only one!

My sister is violently allergic to vodka and can only really drink gin and tequila. I have a friend that bounces any kind of single malt whiskey. So no, you're not alone.

Are we talking allergic or just hung over?

In that case I'm seriously allergic to Ouzo. That never ends with me sober and not hurling.