list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

minx

donnie baker

trask

arch

ruMr

OFF, even tho he didn't mention me and continously spurns my invitations to tour great rock that doesn't exist

whatever Gottermungwtfever posted as over here

Dude, if you really wanna savor that sweet Renton granite I'll go with you. It's just that good. Or so I've heard.

I'm allergic to vodka! That's just cruel!

Reminds me of when my floor mates in University decided to play a prank on a friend. They knocked on his door and covered his head in peanut butter only to discover he has a peanut allergy. An epipen shot and a rush to the hospital later he was fine. Oh what fun we had.

I'm allergic to vodka! That's just cruel!

Reminds me of when my floor mates in University decided to play a prank on a friend. They knocked on his door and covered his head in peanut butter only to discover he has a peanut allergy. An epipen shot and a rush to the hospital later he was fine. Oh what fun we had.

Are you really?

I am allergic to Wild Turkey and I have never met anyone else allergic to a specific type of spirit. I am glad to hear I am not the only one!