list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

minx

Oregonians (that includes Layton honorarily) are better at the campfire partying than the Washingtonititises.

what else can you do after an epic ascent of da south sista? practice makes perfect.

i think that when next we can get layton and Ivan in the same place we shall record the singing and post it here for all to share and enjoy :cool:

I've met lots of jerks who post on this stupid website. Mostly you are all cool even though some of you are boorish loudmouths. Oregonians (that includes Layton honorarily) are better at the campfire partying than the Washingtonititises.

Obviously you have a high opinion of yourself to pass such grandoise judgements.

I've met lots of jerks who post on this stupid website. Mostly you are all cool even though some of you are boorish loudmouths. Oregonians (that includes Layton honorarily) are better at the campfire partying than the Washingtonititises.

Obviously you have a high opinion of yourself to pass such grandoise judgements.

obiously you haven't met fern. she's pretty bad ass

Edited by wirlwind

obiously you haven't met fern. she's pretty bad ass

Fern is totaly bad ass! and has impecable taste in party companions. ;)

I think I met archenemy in the dairy section once.

Uh, was she lactating?

I've met lots of jerks who post on this stupid website.

Have we met?

Mostly you are all cool even though some of you are boorish loudmouths.

Sometimes, in an effort to stoke a party, I get loud.

If no one else gets in the spirit, that is at least as much their fault as mine. Although, granted, I am older and weirder than most. Well except Ivan. I think he is weirder but he also tries harder.

Oregonians (that includes Layton honorarily) are better at the campfire partying than the Washingtonititises.

Maybe its just who you know or are willing to know. Layton seemed like a great partier and seemed to be having some fun at rope-up. Then he turned around and posted we were not as friendly as OR. I don't mean to rag on him, it is just that he posted and therefor is an obvious example. I tried to talk to him with some success and he seems like an interesting guy with a great sense of humor. I also tried to talk to several other people who were only marginally interested in acknowledging my existence. I could focus on those experiences or focus on the people who did endure my boorish company and exchange some stories and what-not. And I really do not "know" anybody from CC.com well. Rope-up and a few pubclubs and scattered climbing trips with many different people is my experience. In general, they are all great people. Seattle is huge and the options for climbing are a little more spread out than the Portland/Bend area. This is especially true of the realative rockclimbing options. My impression was that there were a lot of people there who knew very few other people. There really wasn't a central click or unwillingness to party as much as just plain selfconcious conservativism.

So don't take this as a "rag". Just get out there and party. Smile first. Smile back. Smile often.

wow ... sunday spray makes people all serious and shit!

you are all SUPER. group hug.

Bug, the one rope-up when our attendance coincided, you dropped in with your kids briefly. We haven't met properly. But you're cool. Hi five!!

Hey fern.

Sorry if I seem serious.

My frigin back is strained and I can't climb so I wanted to bite something. I unfairly chose your post. :crosseye: