list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

minx

I'm actually surprised Sobo and I haven't met yet. Happy birthday Paul.

Ya know, I'm surprised about that one too. But if you and Larry are gonna git all a-skeert about a little looseness on the Goose Egg-ness, then it serves ya right! :laf:

And thanks for the birthday wishes! :wave:

Nobody wants to meet Colin, Jim Nelson, Lowell Skoog, Fred Beckey, Forrest Murphy, Dan Aylward, Mark Westman, Joe Puryear but in high demand are folks with more posts than pitches...

I guess someone did mention Mark Twight, which throws off my theory a little.

Met Fred and Joe already some years ago in more intimate environs than a pube club or crag. Saw Colin at RopeUp 2005, but wouldn't even think of interjecting myself into a group of his good friends that were yucking it up with him. Likewise with Lowell, Jim, and the other three guys you mention. They're just out of my league - I could never hope to stand in the same room with any of them. I'm the fat kid now. :cry:

wayneporterarchietvashweekendpaxivanmuffyblakealpinedaveOWCBSKKGGKPP

dabonersherribillcoetrogdrmikeytimm@yscurlockskykilominxBCMOUNTAINGIRL.and that skinny Canadian fucker.

I tried meeting Kurt but the nurse put a block on that, and I've met JayB only 'cause we're stuck in the East.

Met Colin earlier this year. The boy seriously yanked my chain. Comes out of the forest below Stuart. Just standing there minding my own business and he comes up and says "Excuse me, can I see your permit?" Took me a few to realize I'd been pwned. I figure I'm good for the year. :lmao:

Met Colin earlier this year. The boy seriously yanked my chain. Comes out of the forest below Stuart. Just standing there minding my own business and he comes up and says "Excuse me, can I see your permit?" Took me a few to realize I'd been pwned. I figure I'm good for the year. :lmao:

funny, the first time i met colin and wayne one of the 2 of them did just that - luckily it was right around 420 so i was pretty much completly bulletproof to such tomfoolery :)

First time I met Colin he was a 15-year-old kid. I was trying to smooth out a static ascent of the Razor, a boulder problem at the U.W. rock. He wanted to know how hard it was and I told him it was supposedly 5.12, but since I didn't climb at that level I wasn't really qualified to say. One thing that was clear was that, like a lot of youngsters, Colin was very excited about climbing. That's why I've always enjoyed climbing with young climbers....they remind me of how I viewed climbing, with all the fascination of preacher's son on his first trip to Hooters, only with climbing the excitement persists for years.

What wasn't clear was that Colin was destined to be an alpine superstar. I got a glimpse of that possibility when we battled our way up to the Tooth in a snow storm one day at a pace that left me soaking wet from perspiration and driving snow. The late hour, snow-plastered rock and thoughts of my family persuaded me to turn around. Colin was obviously disappointed but didn't make a big fuss. Even then I was amazed by his fitness, but the fact that he didn't try to push the issue when I wanted to turn around was especially impressive.

Nobody wants to meet Colin, Jim Nelson, Lowell Skoog, Fred Beckey, Forrest Murphy, Dan Aylward, Mark Westman, Joe Puryear but in high demand are folks with more posts than pitches...

I guess someone did mention Mark Twight, which throws off my theory a little.

Come on Blake! I've met all of those guys except for Dan and Joe. Jim goes to a ton of pub clubs Lowell and Colin has been to a fair share. Surely everyone has run into Fred somewhere.

Hey Builder206. You spoke so nicely of me, I'll have to take back all the lousy, rotten things I've been saying about you. :lmao:

And Dru, I wasn't even aware of the second time we almost met.

What?!

I don't post for a few months and I am forgotten :confused:

Well fuck y'alls!

:poke:

You know I posted about that episode in the girl's bathroom don't you?

in this thread?

not forgotten dear... it is just an inevitaboity that we shall meet one day ;)

I think I met archenemy in the dairy section once. But I'd meet her again. I'd like to meet CJ00if.

I've met lots of jerks who post on this stupid website. Mostly you are all cool even though some of you are boorish loudmouths. Oregonians (that includes Layton honorarily) are better at the campfire partying than the Washingtonititises.