list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

minx

Haha Sherri. Name the date and place and I'm there. And we'll even let you wear more than socks, Sobo. Though if you'd rather not... ;)

Let's see. I'd really like to meet everyone (and I actually have met a few given I'm relatively new here), but if I had to choose:

Arch

Carolyn (gotta meet those cat lovers)

Bug

Cobra_Commander

DeChristo

Feck

G-Spotter

Kevbone

Lizard_Brain

Off White

Porter

RuMR

Sherri

Sobo

I am there too. i will bring fruite dessesrts cus those don't count :)

there are so many people i would love to meet from cc.com and i feel so privleged to have met every one i have so far.

I love you guys :moondance: sickie *group hug*

I am here to take a poo in this thread.

Precisely why I don't need to meet you! Muffy and I, on the other hand, have some big giant exciting and thrilling plans of fantastic and dangerous adventure. :kisss:

YAYAYYAYAYAY when do we start?

sobo x

minx x

archenemy x

MWS ?

carolyn x

icegirl x

rmncwrtr x

Sherri o

Kitergal/marie x

snugtop x

OW x

ryland moore x

RuMr o

pindude o

ivan x

rbw1966 x

wdietsch o

Bug x

DeC o

John Frieh/NOLSe o

Dru/G-spotter o

layton x

iain/CC o

Doug x

clucK o

Freeman x

Ursa Eagle o

pu o

shapp o

spotly o

mccallboater o

ClimbingPanther

still climbing o

Alasdair x

TTT x

Sobo, you had me on your list. We've met several times!

I've met all the ones with x's but not the ones with o's. There's a chance I've met some of them and were not even aware of it. In addition, I'd like to meet all the PDX people, like Bill, Joe, John, Shelly, Iain, DFA (unless he really is Iain). I'd also like to meet crazy Polish Bob, Pope, and deskdriver.

OW, we were about 5 feet from each other in 2002.

:laf: Makes me think of the old quip

"see you later"

"not if I see you first"

Was that the rope up where you offered to show up and bust some heads? Maybe that was Retrosaurus, I dunno, even recent history gets fuzzy sometimes. Next time say hi, ya big lug, I would enjoy meeting you.

Similarly, I think I've seen Archie, but introductions were not made. Have to rectify that sometime.

OW, we were about 5 feet from each other in 2002.

:laf: Makes me think of the old quip

"see you later"

"not if I see you first"

Was that the rope up where you offered to show up and bust some heads? Maybe that was Retrosaurus, I dunno, even recent history gets fuzzy sometimes. Next time say hi, ya big lug, I would enjoy meeting you.

Similarly, I think I've seen Archie, but introductions were not made. Have to rectify that sometime.

I met Layton and he didn't know it... he and CBS greeted eachother and CBS pointed out "that was layton".

I've also met SpecialEd and he had no idea who I was (and I didn't tell him).

And Pandora as well... on the Muir Snowfield. She passed me on skis (I hate it when that happens) in a whiteout!

sobo x

minx x

archenemy x

MWS ?

carolyn x

icegirl x

rmncwrtr x

Sherri o

Kitergal/marie x

snugtop x

OW x

ryland moore x

RuMr o

pindude o

ivan x

rbw1966 x

wdietsch o

Bug x

DeC o

John Frieh/NOLSe o

Dru/G-spotter o

layton x

iain/CC o

Doug x

clucK o

Freeman x

Ursa Eagle o

pu o

shapp o

spotly o

mccallboater o

ClimbingPanther

still climbing o

Alasdair x

TTT x

I've met all the ones with x's but not the ones with o's. There's a chance I've met some of them and were not even aware of it. In addition, I'd like to meet all the PDX people, like Bill, Joe, John, Shelly, Iain, DFA (unless he really is Iain). I'd also like to meet crazy Polish Bob, Pope, and deskdriver.

CBS: I think we met about this time last year near White Satin at Smith. I was the girl that fell on my rump roast. :noway:

I first met P. Puget in 1985 or 1984, completely outside of any associate trappings of this infernal website.

I was but a hot young thing, and Puget was everything I've since come to represent.

That's enough for me, I don't need to meet any more of you gapers.

And there you have it!

sobo x

minx x

archenemy x

MWS ?

carolyn x

icegirl x

rmncwrtr x

Sherri o

Kitergal/marie x

snugtop x

OW x

ryland moore x

RuMr o

pindude o

ivan x

rbw1966 x

wdietsch o

Bug x

DeC o

John Frieh/NOLSe o

Dru/G-spotter o

layton x

iain/CC o

Doug x

clucK o

Freeman x

Ursa Eagle o

pu o

shapp o

spotly o

mccallboater o

ClimbingPanther

still climbing o

Alasdair x

TTT x

Technically, Brian, we really haven't met. I saw you at RopeUp 2005, as you were looking for someone to do CA with you. I overheard your name, and concluded that you were CBS. I wasn't up for that long of a route that day, as it looked pretty sure to rain (which it did), so went to Buckle Up Slabs and did Groundhog Day with DoxManDude.

Someone mentioned selkirk. I'd add that one to my list of "like to meets" for this board.

And billcoe, I'd put you and JosephH on it too. And just to remind you, both me and minx had iain/CC on our lists. Shite, minx started the thread and listed him in the OP. I chimed in on page 2.

CBS,

I apologize utterly and completely. Looking back thru ancient PMs, I see where I attended my one and only pube club at the Nick back in January 2005, where we shared several pints. I stand humbly corrected. :blush:

ANd later, whilst searching for a partner for Lightning Dome, you came forth to stand for me and even stated that I can hold my liquor, make decent conversation, and don't pick my nose, or somesuch...

CBS,

I apologize utterly and completely. Looking back thru ancient PMs, I see where I attended my one and only pube club at the Nick back in January 2005, where we shared several pints. I stand humbly corrected. :blush:

ANd later, whilst searching for a partner for Lightning Dome, you came forth to stand for me and even stated that I can hold my liquor, make decent conversation, and don't pick my nose, or somesuch...

That's great and all, but CBS is a nice guy who speaks decently about everyone.