list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

minx

On 12/12/2017 at 10:24 PM, KaskadskyjKozak said:

I did meet Ivan.  that was cool.  the fucker was drinking vodka out of a flask at the top of the Palmer.  true to form

summit or death...

or just smokes n' giggles :)

seem to recall i got 3 outta 4 that day, plus a half pound of bacon...

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2017 at 11:38 PM, KaskadskyjKozak said:

No.  I never met Minx and she's gone.  Bummer

I met Bug and Archenemy.  Cool peeps.

I am back like a bad dream -- just for a little why and only to make you wake up in a cold sweat. 

KK - I still read sometimes but I've moved and multiple injuries have kept me off the rocks and out of the cascades.  I hope to successfully hike mailbox peak again someday. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2018 at 8:39 AM, minx said:

I am back like a bad dream -- just for a little why and only to make you wake up in a cold sweat. 

KK - I still read sometimes but I've moved and multiple injuries have kept me off the rocks and out of the cascades.  I hope to successfully hike mailbox peak again someday. 

Dear lord - you're still here?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest ralphbo

Yoooo @olyclimber, it's me, the reincarnation of slothrop. I lost access to the email address I used for cc.com... would be happy to have that account back, as regrettable as the choice of username is to me now. Please DM me if that's possible, I can tell you what the old email was.

Hi y'all :wave: Came back a few weeks ago and took a nostalgia trip through the whole "Hardest Mox" saga and damn that was the good stuff. Was glad to see cc.com is still going hard to this day with weird stream of consciousness trip reports and random spraying.

20 hours ago, ralphbo said:

Yoooo @olyclimber, it's me, the reincarnation of slothrop. I lost access to the email address I used for cc.com... would be happy to have that account back, as regrettable as the choice of username is to me now. Please DM me if that's possible, I can tell you what the old email was.

Hi y'all :wave: Came back a few weeks ago and took a nostalgia trip through the whole "Hardest Mox" saga and damn that was the good stuff. Was glad to see cc.com is still going hard to this day with weird stream of consciousness trip reports and random spraying.

sent you an email!

• Rawk on! 1

1 hour ago, olyclimber said:

Anyway I think I even bought that book (Gravity's Rainbow) because of the username...but I haven't read it yet.

Whoa, that's wild! It's... a pretty wacky book. Dense and solipsistic, quite absorbing for my self-absorbed 20-year-old self, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for bringing back my account! :rocken:

• Snaffled 1

• 2 months later...