[TR] Alpine Lakes - FA--"Bumbling Genius", Wedge M

moira armen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this thread is already over. But if there isen't someperson around with a crash pad to ask direction, and you can't find the start, and its not bolted to all hell, and its cold enough to ski. It should be concidered a FA, So make sure you let the Author know before your name gets miss splelld

Well sure Moira, someone else could have had the FA. But as I told you after talking with some local well shall we say "Sources" the FA is most likely. What the hell though, FA or not it was fun!

give me a break, even i have walked up that face...certainly not first.

layton needs a guide around here, and he already used his token

Ouch, kinda mean! Next time I post a TR I will make sure to put it in "Cafe Sensitivo" 'cuz I am really pretty sensitive. All I wanted to see was if someone else had climbed that chosspile and if so what they thought of it, and also it was beautiful and a fun experience so I thought I'd write my first TR, but now I kind of regret it.

Your TR was great and the a-holes who famed you are jealous.

They were working at McDonalds that weekend.

• 1 year later...

Ouch, kinda mean! ...it was beautiful and a fun experience so I thought I'd write my first TR, but now I kind of regret it.

Nice TR, don't you EVER regret it. Sounds like yuv got sum moxy running it on thin gear. Don't let anyone on CC like this bother you, they're probably just jealous they didn't get out or sumthin...

just let the positives outweigh the negatives...

Ha ha, well prudence would also dictate not doing scary things where you could die, so clearly the prudence gene missed me. But that's ok because if I exhibited "prudence" that would make me a prude. And nobody likes a prude.

Nice.

Don't let a small number of the natives scare you away. We like trip reports around here.