protection

kevin_o'malley

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my wife's on the pill, I don't have a need for protection. You can have all my unused pro if you want it. tongue.gif

Sorry to here that you are nuts. I've heard Prozac does good things.

-greg

[This message has been edited by Gerg (edited 04-11-2001).]

I have two forged friends, sz 3, and 3.5. They are the old school, aluminum colored ones. They have red paint residue on them (I marked my stuff that way), most of that has worn away. The lobes are in good condition, no deep gouges, no falls. They have been tied off with gemini cord through the lightening holes. They rock. They are bad ass. Manly. You want to buy these. $50 for both. craigmond@hotmail.com

Gerg,

thats way to much information......but funny as hell. i think you need to clarify with kevin on what kind of protection your giving away if you even call old expired lifestlye's protection...hahah

Aidan

[This message has been edited by highclimb (edited 04-11-2001).]

Hey Blakley- Who was the sicko who came up with the plastic penis hold anyways? What company makes that? "Yeah, I'd like to order 5 sets of crimpers and 2 penis holds." That thing scared the bejezus out of me. I wonder how they made the mold?