La Sportiva Trango Ice EVO on sale anywhere???

gobriango

Does anyone know where I can get a pair or La Sportiva Trango Ice EVO on sale ? I did a search and all I can come up with is $380 retail. I would settle for a pair of NEPAL EVO GTX if I could get those for a deal somewhere instead but I really want the Ice's.

Size 47

Also does anyone have any feedback on the Ice EVO's ???

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking for the same boot and finally gave up. You're probably aware of this already, but these newer La Sportivas fit nothing like the old Makalus (which fit me perfectly). They're wider in the toe box now...makes for a looser feel.

Fortunately, I found a pair of brand new Montrail ICE 9s on craigslist for cheap today, so my search for a winter boot is ended...assuming they don't thrash me.

If you keep Googling and look down several search result pages the craigslist postings from around the country start showing up.

I was looking for the same boot and finally gave up. You're probably aware of this already, but these newer La Sportivas fit nothing like the old Makalus (which fit me perfectly). They're wider in the toe box now...makes for a looser

Which ones have a wider toe box??

Jedi

they were a major dissapointment for me - the red trango's i have fit perfect, but the same size in the evo's crucified my feet, making me lose both index toe-nails 3 times before i finally quit them

Can I have your toenails?

sorry, i already :toad: them after i remembered my 10th grade biology teacher said it'd get me "high, high, high as georgia pine"