Alcohol

ScottP

Cuervo gold

isnt that like one of the worst tequilla's...? they make it gold by adding some sort of sugar which makes you really hungover, if you want to drink shitty tequilla drink the Cuervo silver stuff

otherwise stick to the patron

I only drink one drink, Crown Royal with Ginger Ale and not that shit you guys call Ginger Ale :sick: If im in the states then its Crown and 7up..and I do like the free pour :)...

I like the taste of gold tequila mixed.

Patron (and Herradura) are straight up tequilas. Seems wasteful to mix them with anything.

Cuervo 1800 is a lot better... and not too expensive to mix and not to rot gut to drink straight up. For a budget brand, Sauza is tasty - and better than Cuervo Gold, IMO.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuervo gold

isnt that like one of the worst tequilla's...? they make it gold by adding some sort of sugar which makes you really hungover, if you want to drink shitty tequilla drink the Cuervo silver stuff

otherwise stick to the patron

I only drink one drink, Crown Royal with Ginger Ale and not that shit you guys call Ginger Ale :sick: If im in the states then its Crown and 7up..and I do like the free pour :)...

I like the taste of gold tequila mixed.

Patron (and Herradura) are straight up tequilas. Seems wasteful to mix them with anything.

Cuervo 1800 is a lot better... and not too expensive to mix and not to rot gut to drink straight up. For a budget brand, Sauza is tasty - and better than Cuervo Gold, IMO.

Same shit, different label and bottle. Starting ground for me is Patron.

Worst hangover I can remember was after a night of downing Rusty Nails. That drambuie is a vile liquid.

mmmmm, have a bottle of Drambuie in my basement that I think needs some company.

If you want to talk dangerous shit, then it's all about the Ouzo, that always seems to end up :):grin::crazy::(:confused::noway::sick:

The only test I ever took hungover was due to a combination of Sake and Ouzo :noway: Not my smartest nite....

I really like Gibsons, martinis are almost as good. Manhattans are fantastic.

I like Margaritas. I always order them on the rocks and never blended, so I don't know if I get any points for that.

Other than that good scotch, good tequila, and stuff like VSOP are high on my list.

Of course that's all on hold for now. :grlaf:

As for fave's

Gin and tonics

Whiskey neat or only slightly watered

and this time of year

spiced Wine

Brandy and Tea

Summer:

Margarita's, but none of this mango/peach shit. Straight lime, huckleberry from the mountains, or fresh rasberries from the garden. Minimum 1/4 cup tequila per pitcher.