Alcohol

ScottP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. Margarita

A gay man’s nectar of choice. It’s limey-taste is excellent for concealing rank breath after a “trip to the bathroom”. The fact that it’s frozen and comes equipped with an umbrella is not very macho. Group this with Pina Colada and Mudslide and reserve it for a night at Applebee’s with your lady.

drink_194541265.jpg

Worst hangover I can remember was after a night of downing Rusty Nails. That drambuie is a vile liquid.

Faves:

Cuervo gold margarita, on the rocks, no salt, floater of grand marnier

My dad's gin and tonics (5/1, Tanqueray gin/tonic)

Pyrat rum, neat

Stoly, so cold it runs like syrup, neat

Cuervo gold

isnt that like one of the worst tequilla's...? they make it gold by adding some sort of sugar which makes you really hungover, if you want to drink shitty tequilla drink the Cuervo silver stuff

otherwise stick to the patron

I only drink one drink, Crown Royal with Ginger Ale and not that shit you guys call Ginger Ale :sick: If im in the states then its Crown and 7up..and I do like the free pour :)...

Cuervo gold

isnt that like one of the worst tequilla's...? they make it gold by adding some sort of sugar which makes you really hungover, if you want to drink shitty tequilla drink the Cuervo silver stuff

I only drink one drink, Crown Royal with Ginger Ale and not that shit you guys call Ginger Ale :sick: If im in the states then its Crown and 7up..and I do like the free pour :)...

I tried Crown Royal recently... seems pretty bland and flavorless compared to a good American bourbon or 100% rye...

Cuervo gold

I like the taste of gold tequila mixed.

Patron (and Herradura) are straight up tequilas. Seems wasteful to mix them with anything.

Hummasexuals drink Tanqueray

Real men drink Bombay Sapphire or Boodles - authentic DRY gins

Sapphire is another straight-up (or on ice) drink. Too tasty to mix with anything but ice.