Tvash explained?...

Asperger syndrome

Classification & external resources ICD-10 F84.5

ICD-9 299.8

OMIM 608638

DiseasesDB 31268

MedlinePlus 001549

eMedicine ped/147

Asperger syndrome (also Asperger's syndrome, Asperger's disorder, Asperger's, AS, or AD) is one of several autism spectrum disorders (ASD) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and by restricted and stereotyped interests and activities. AS is distinguished from the other ASDs in having no general delay in language or cognitive development. Although not mentioned in standard diagnostic criteria, motor clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

Asperger syndrome was named after Hans Asperger who, in 1944, described children in his practice who appeared to have normal intelligence but lacked nonverbal communication skills, failed to demonstrate empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy.

My only contribution to this spat is this: KK - you'd be spitting from a higher perch if you weren't a chickenshit and took up Mr. T's previous offer of a jaunt up Tiger. Who know's? You might win and he would have to buy :brew:

I have better things to do with my time than spend a whole morning with that asshole. :wave:

I think we all know what the KKK guy does with his precious time:

computer-addict.jpg

Edited by No. 13 Baby

My only contribution to this spat is this: KK - you'd be spitting from a higher perch if you weren't a chickenshit and took up Mr. T's previous offer of a jaunt up Tiger. Who know's? You might win and he would have to buy :brew:

I have better things to do with my time than spend a whole morning with that asshole. :wave:

I think we all know what the KKK guy does with his precious time:

computer-addict.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFOCsgCn7OfgvsPSluBjWFbNF4Uww

does the low hanging fruit taste sweeter, No. 13 Baby? or is that all you can reach?

Tvash explained?...

Asperger syndrome

Classification & external resources ICD-10 F84.5

ICD-9 299.8

OMIM 608638

DiseasesDB 31268

MedlinePlus 001549

eMedicine ped/147

Asperger syndrome (also Asperger's syndrome, Asperger's disorder, Asperger's, AS, or AD) is one of several autism spectrum disorders (ASD) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and by restricted and stereotyped interests and activities. AS is distinguished from the other ASDs in having no general delay in language or cognitive development. Although not mentioned in standard diagnostic criteria, motor clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

Asperger syndrome was named after Hans Asperger who, in 1944, described children in his practice who appeared to have normal intelligence but lacked nonverbal communication skills, failed to demonstrate empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy.

actually AS seems to have served Bill Gates well....more fodder for the "limousine liberal" tag

so lets see, the goverment deficit is lower than 2006 people are taxed less (weathly people that is) we are spending billions more each yr in a foreign country hum we are spending more but collecting less some how i fail to see how this is a good thing, oh but i guess we can cut more spending on heath care, Social Secuirty, education oh and in the mean time congress can vote themselfs another raise that'll just come out of the the money we saved with the "no child left behind" bullshit. it will eventuaily come out of our pockets, weather their is a "rollback in taxes " or not you cant spend more money without collecting more taxes. basically thier making the numbers look good now, and not worried or cared whats going to happen next yr or the yr after... it a frikin smoke screen.

and as far as prodution goes, when our dollar is down we import less goods and export more american made goods so, the dollar is down more US goods sold= higher gdp.

basic math and a little logic

Isn't it cool how they can say, "the deficit is lower" merely by failing to include the "emergency" supplementals for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars in the official budget? How many emergency supplementals have we had now?

Pretty soon emergency supplementals will be paying for social security, then in another 10 years it'll be emergency supplementals to pay the interest on the debt.

At that point the budget will be balanced! HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!!

oh and its also funny how most repbulican types will bitch and moan about how people are living off the goverment and yada yada yada, then back a program such as HUD, which basically allows people to live off the goverment, in some way with houseing and/or food allowances ( not that i think its a bad thing) to justify our present econonomic situation as being good because this program is actually working to get people off the streets? WTF

Cocoa seemingly presents yet another thoroughly muddled projection.

So I'm not the only one who had absolutely no fucking idea what the guy was trying to say.

you two are cute together, and with a collective intellectual clout combining to pack a real nasty wrist snap, i thought you would have figured out what i meant.

Alright, let's test the simplified version:

"Yellowjackets are in the wasp family."

There. How's that? Simple, succinct, factually accurate, and seemingly nothing to argue about there.

There. How's that? Simple, succinct, factually accurate, and seemingly nothing to argue about there.

:laf:

well, for all our disagreements, I have to say I understand what you are trying to say, and it's usually a lot more cerebral and interesting than what those guys post.

Isn't it cool how they can say, "the deficit is lower" merely by failing to include the "emergency" supplementals for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars in the official budget?

seriously.

that's some Enron-like budget smokescreening! I really hate the dishonesty behind that claim, since it's sure to make poor uneducated schmucks actually believe things are going well financially.

Cocoa seemingly presents yet another thoroughly muddled projection.

So I'm not the only one who had absolutely no fucking idea what the guy was trying to say.

you two are cute together, and with a collective intellectual clout combining to pack a real nasty wrist snap, i thought you would have figured out what i meant.

And I thought I was OCD....