The GODDAMN BUSH ECONOMY!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... To the rest of us it's simply respecting what's important to your wife.

Ummm....I don't know of many posters here that have had a TR hijacked by someone claiming to be their wife, posting under their avatar, and bitching about how much climbing they were doing.....wish I would have copied that classic bit before the mods scrubbed it...but thanks anyways O' oracle of marital advice

Grow a pair angry euro shit sack. I'll wipe my ass with your green card.

i don't have one (green card). that leaves you with your dirty ass- just like your mom- beyotch!

Note the 'euro' in 'euro shitsack'. If GGK were, by random chance, black, Shitfeather's term would have been '*'. If he were a woman....

Racism, misogyny, it's really all the same sentiment.

Huh? "Euro" is a geographic distinction, my unenlightened non-friend. Let's all look at a couple of your recent posts regarding race:

1) During a discussion on human intellect: "Domesticated dogs are all the same species, yet some breeds have been proven by scientific testing to be dumber than others."

2) And more recently: "So this year, let’s finally do something about Florida. Let’s sell it. Disneyworld. Fat Fuck Cuban contractors. Sinking doublewides. Hanging chads. The whole whiny fucking mess. On Craigslist. For cheap. To anyone. Adios, Pelos Azules. Via con fucking Dios."

Now, if you would like to demonstrate a post or thread where I've espoused, condoned, or participated in the very racism you regularly cough up here, then please do share. Otherwise, please shut the fuck up. And I would suggest never using the n-word in my presence or attributing it to me. Got it?

Grow a pair angry euro shit sack. I'll wipe my ass with your green card.

i don't have one (green card). that leaves you with your dirty ass- just like your mom- beyotch!

Note the 'euro' in 'euro shitsack'. If GGK were, by random chance, black, Shitfeather's term would have been '*'. If he were a woman....

Racism, misogyny, it's really all the same sentiment.

Huh? "Euro" is a geographic distinction, my unenlightened non-friend. Let's all look at a couple of your recent posts regarding race:

1) During a discussion on human intellect: "Domesticated dogs are all the same species, yet some breeds have been proven by scientific testing to be dumber than others."

2) And more recently: "So this year, let’s finally do something about Florida. Let’s sell it. Disneyworld. Fat Fuck Cuban contractors. Sinking doublewides. Hanging chads. The whole whiny fucking mess. On Craigslist. For cheap. To anyone. Adios, Pelos Azules. Via con fucking Dios."

Now, if you would like to demonstrate a post or thread where I've espoused, condoned, or participated in the very racism you regularly cough up here, then please do share. Otherwise, please shut the fuck up. And I would suggest never using the n-word in my presence or attributing it to me. Got it?

There's nothing a lying sack of crap liberal likes to do more than smear and lie, and trashtalkingdonkeykongontigermtn is a case in point.

Ummm....I don't know of many posters here that have had a TR hijacked by someone claiming to be their wife, posting under their avatar, and bitching about how much climbing they were doing.....wish I would have copied that classic bit before the mods scrubbed it...but thanks anyways O' oracle of marital advice

You apparently missed the intended humor in my wife's post, my earnest little young republican, but then again, you miss most humor. Oh well, as you said, no post, no proof, eh?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

:blush::lmao:

BTW, Tvash - I've noticed quite a few of the regulars around here are "missing the intended humor" in your posts lately.

Edited by Fairweather

You apparently missed the intended humor in my wife's post, my earnest little young republican, but then again, you miss most humor. Oh well, as you said, no post, no proof, eh?

So funny it and the requotes got scrubbed from the TR? There seemed to be a marked reduction in your TRs after that as well....whatever...as you say, no post, no proof.

:blush::lmao:

BTW, Tvash - I've noticed quite a few of the regulars around here are "missing the intended humor" in your posts lately.

trashtalkingjizzguzzler seems like the kind of guy who thinks it's funny to fart in the elevator... repeatedly. then he wonders why everyone gets out at the next floor - whether they originally intended to or not.

So funny it and the requotes got scrubbed from the TR? There seemed to be a marked reduction in your TRs after that as well....whatever...as you say, no post, no proof.

Where are the Truthers!!!!????

Perhaps you should start a separate thread about how my wife feels about my climbing. followed by a YouTube video, then a reality TV program contract.

Perhaps you should start a separate thread about how my wife feels about my climbing. followed by a YouTube video, then a reality TV program contract.

Would you mind giving me a photo with you wearing one of her bras for starters? I need some dirt if this is going to work.

... start hiking north, out into some remote area of Canada where you are welcome to try building your own economy of hunting, gathering and perhaps farming. Here's a manual that will get you started: Bushcraft (Kochanski). Please go without your wireless internet connection.

If this is the lengths one must go to find economic alternatives, what is the exact nature of our freedom?

"... start hiking north, out into some remote area of Canada where you are welcome to try building your own economy of hunting, gathering and perhaps farming."

hey poopbrain, last time i looked canada has the third largest oil supply in the world, they have largest diamond mines outside of south africa, better medical system. also last time i looked you have to pay $1.10 for 1 canadian dollar.

Would you mind giving me a photo with you wearing one of her bras for starters? I need some dirt if this is going to work.

Those photos are available on the web. Subscription only.

it's not a bra, man, it's a "bro" - manzier, better yet.

854484909_a92ec0bf77.jpg

My only contribution to this spat is this: KK - you'd be spitting from a higher perch if you weren't a chickenshit and took up Mr. T's previous offer of a jaunt up Tiger. Who know's? You might win and he would have to buy :brew:

I have better things to do with my time than spend a whole morning with that asshole. :wave:

"... start hiking north, out into some remote area of Canada where you are welcome to try building your own economy of hunting, gathering and perhaps farming."

hey poopbrain, last time i looked canada has the third largest oil supply in the world, they have largest diamond mines outside of south africa, better medical system. also last time i looked you have to pay $1.10 for 1 canadian dollar.

An upwardly mobile 3rd-world nation.

My only contribution to this spat is this: KK - you'd be spitting from a higher perch if you weren't a chickenshit and took up Mr. T's previous offer of a jaunt up Tiger. Who know's? You might win and he would have to buy :brew:

I have better things to do with my time than spend a whole morning with that asshole. :wave:

But you've been wrestling for days already.

But you've been wrestling for days already.

you've bashed Bush here for years - would you go ride mountain bikes with him?

Bush hasn't invited Jim to go mountain biking, as I have extended a very real open invitation for KKKY and/or Shitfeather to prove to this fatboy what lean, mean, mountain running machines they are. You know, mano a mano competition, the very thing they love to spray about. I've proposed a simple race requiring nothing but climbing stamina. No climbing or skiing skill involved, fortunately for them. But, as poster boys for posers everywhere, they won't. From the President they so gleefully voted for on down (can he even ride a horse?), it's all talk and no walk. Welcome to the Poser Nation.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

No bragging, little man. There a lots and lots of folks on this site who can run me into the ground. No, mine is a simple challenge for you personally; one that offers you a chance to prove what you've been spraying about; that you can leave this old fat fuck in the dust. Call it a modern day duel, if you will. And tell you what, I'll even throw in a pull up contest so to give you a second chance to prove your point. Even better for you; if I win, I won't post a thing about it. Not one word. If you win, you can spray away to your heart's content. Now, if you don't have the guts to accept, that's fine too. That's the great thing about posing on the interwebs; you can be just as fit and smart as you want to be.

Edited by tvashtarkatena