The GODDAMN BUSH ECONOMY!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Seahawks do I understand you correctly that you think the War of Northern Agression* was not OK, that Lincoln should have let the South secede?

* The term a good Southerner uses when referring to the US Civil War

The war originally I don't think was justified. At first it wasn't about slavery but about states being able to make there own choices. Slavery was a secondary issue. Had it been fought just for slavery I I would say it was justified becuase all are created equal and deserve freedom. The south had a point that each state had a right to decide for themselves their rights. So it was a struggle of state right and power of the Federal government.

I think it turned out alright but the north was no better they used alot of poor Irish immigrants from the slums to fight the war. Economic slavery. Hind sight is always 20/20. I'm glad the nation stayed as one or i'd imagine there would have been alot more wars between states since.

Utimately peace is the best but sometimes a war has to be fought.

Edited by Seahawks

I would think a generous injection would stimulate this sleepy economy. It just requires the right package.

But, then your package couldn't be considered unless one ascribed to homoeopathy.

Not sure how you obtain your information, but it certainly isn't anywhere near the size of the telephone pole firmly lodged up your ass.

You were the one who insisted on using your tongue to "forestall future fecal impactions". And, although your tongue dwarfs your appendage lower, it really isn't larger than normal.

A pity the peccadillos of the sexually insecure.

...more's the pity that you didn't have that pole milled smooth (and staples removed) before insertion.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

How will you all be spending your $500-$800? I'll be using mine to pay down my credit card debt. So in that sense, I'll be helping to prop up the very financial corporations that created the crisis in the first place! :lmao:

it's pretty sucky how those credit card companies are allowed to create crises by loaning money, isn't it? i mean come on, all those poor suckers being manipulated into borrowing money and using their credit cards. the humanity!

I would think a generous injection would stimulate this sleepy economy. It just requires the right package.

But, then your package couldn't be considered unless one ascribed to homoeopathy.

Not sure how you obtain your information, but it certainly isn't anywhere near the size of the telephone pole firmly lodged up your ass.

You were the one who insisted on using your tongue to "forestall future fecal impactions". And, although your tongue dwarfs your appendage lower, it really isn't larger than normal.

A pity the peccadillos of the sexually insecure.

...more's the pity that you didn't have that pole milled smooth (and staples removed) before insertion.

talk about a stimulus package

• 5 months later...
A paragon of honor and virtue. Sounds like a slow night in Fayetteville, date-rape capital of the world.

You've obviously never been here. Can't rape the willing.

Oh that's right, silly me!

chair.jpg

There are no Marine bases in Fayetteville. Nice try douche.

:lmao: Classic!

Seriously though, this shit is disturbing:

The US military has struggled for years with a growing epidemic of sexual assaults on female soldiers. Sex crime reports by service members increased by 40% in 2005 and again by 24% in 2006 before declining slightly in 2007, according to the Pentagon.

Of the 2,688 sex crimes reported last year, 60% were rapes and 72% involved military victims.

An accompanying survey found that 34% of female soldiers and 6% of male soldiers had experienced unwanted sexual harassment while on active duty.--from Second Pregnant US Soldier Found Dead, Guardian 6/25/08

How's everybody enjoying their productivity gains?

3 whores, 4 bottles of patrone, one bottle a mccallens', prescription to acyclovir and I am broke again. :( should have gotten some trojans too... would have been cheaper long run.

well, I wuz gonna toss big props out there as you kept the money in the US and helped bolster the economy.....

2918.jpg

then I realized that the drink came from offshore and that money went to Mexico and Scotland, and ya probably woke up hungover, so I guess it's all a wash there.....

My check disappeared about 3 seconds after my wife opened it....it could have gone just about anywhere.

akhalteke[/i]]actually I put it into TSP (military 401K). the whores and scotch and tequila was a way better story though. :)

ha ha! It is a better story! :lmao:

Oh my!

Stole the booze and the whores took the rest. Better?

Opps

Edited by akholick ( 32 minutes 0 seconds ago)