Meet your fellow CC.com typers

Pencil_Pusher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm for the mountains as location, wherever! The Roanoke? Well, I suppose I could sneak in w/out running into someone I know, since I grew up there, folks still live there, I don't know why. I barely escaped. Really aside from the pretentious attitudes that prevail, it's a nice place...till paul allen moved on. -another smiley face here-

I don't know how you guys got legs out of that anyway, but we need not go there.

Goodluck finding a carpool! So, the question remains when? I'm sure most people are booking their weekends w/climbs, wonder if we can really make this fabby idea work?

i thought you were referring to my kayak, which is hard plastic.

nope as i have told you before, i got me a real one this time! and she sure is pretty. much prettier then your mom, which by thwe way tell your dad i didn't mean wake him the toher nite with your mom's moans! tongue.gif lick lick

What he means is, it it supposed to be a smiley, a pair of skis, or a pair of spread legs? I was wondering the same thing. Its kind of ambiguous at the moment. not to suggest anything but you should be aware some of us are seeing things you may not be intending...

that is simply a smily face, a way to say 'good times' or take no offense. What were you thinking anyway...? Now that I realize Tacoma is the party option, group camping, (not sex)sound better, away from all the pollutants and then strickland will have to drive even furthur to meet himself some new friends. Actually, then we won't have to worry about 20 drunk drivers trying to find their keys, nor a yard full of mountaineering tents looking like a mounties camp w/too much crap as usual. For you cheezheads out there take no offense, we be referring to the Mountaineers.

quote:

Originally posted by highclimb:

CAn a 14 year old come too? so you might have to buy some coke or something...

Aidan

I think 14 is about legal in West Virginia and maybe even Mississippi, but find your own woman eh. As for the coming part, that depends on you having reached puberty my friend. And hey, a little young to be doing coke aren't you?

God, should we even be allowed to cast influence on a young mind? Scary thought that is...

highclimb, you should come along and remind us how to be civil, maybe a root beer would suffice. Can we do this thing before Sept? I may be movin to OR. And wouldn't mind meeting folks before the season expires.

this sounds like more fun than slinging mud over the net- I'd vote for partying in the Icicle, or Mazama (but then, I live on this side) someplace we can actually climb... Twenty-five years ago, I enjoyed the Mountaineers Weekend, hosted alternate years by the University of Wyoming, Colorado College, Colorado State University, or Utah State. Met Warren Harding and "Wee Brian" Robinson the year Wyoming hosted... - even non-climbers had a helluva good time at these annuals... High-climb - if this happens at a climbing site, I'll have my sons, ages 13, 9, and 7, along. As far as I'm concerned, anybody with respirations, a pulse, and an appreciation of verticality is an appropriate participant...