Buggy for sale

It has all the right climber, biker, and watersport bumper stickers to make you fit right in at any campground. Here are the details:

This is a red/maroon 1998 Ford Ranger XLT. It is a V6 4.0 Liter automatic, 2wd, power everything, new stereo. It has been taken very good care of(mechanically) and has never been in a wreck or fender bender. I have owned it since 25,000miles. The exterior has some pretty good scratches on the roof and a few scratches and a dent on the side near the tailgate(just from using it as a truck is meant to be used). The front bumper skirt is missing but this is only aesthetic. There is a bedliner and a red aluminum canopy I just put on. It is set up for camping with a foam mattress cut to fit in the bed. It just broke 100,000 miles and I have taken it in for a complete fluid overhaul. It has a newish (@70,000mi) high capacity alternator and a bumper mounted tow ball. New front brakes, newish tires, probably have another 20,000 on them still. I love this truck and am selling it only because my new job gave me a work truck to use for personal use. The asking price is negotiable. The kelly blue book value was $5500 at a "Fair" condition rating, I am asking $3800. If you dont think that is fair, make me good deal. It seriously looks like :snugtop:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days