For Sale: Brand New Vasque Ice Boots

sill

I've got three pairs of Vasque ice boots and one pair of Scarpa AT boots for sale. All prices include UPS Ground.

Vasque Ice 9000- $250- Brand New/Never Used. These are the new orange ones. They've got a heat moldable liner. Size 8.

Vasque Super Alpinista- $150. Brand New/Never Used. These are the first version bright yellow ones. I've had them for a couple of years but I've never used them. Theya are very warm. size 9 or euro sz 42

Vasque M-finity- Well... these ones are kinda fucked, they've seen a LOT of use and the front rand on the left boot is starting to come apart, but they can be epoxied back together. sz 9/ euro 42. They are also pretty packed out, so they don't fit me well. They'd be a good boot to make fruit boots out of if ya wanted something like that. Make and offer. I'd accept a trade of some sort.

Scarpa Laser (AT boot) $200. These have seen a lot of action but they still got a lot of use left in them. They come with a heat molded liner that hasn't been molded yet. Sz 9

Just let me know here if interested. I can post some photos too if needed.

Edited by sill

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic