gear sale lots o stuff

godskid5

will be putting on ebay soon.

due to family reasons i am selling some of my mountain gear.

all gear has been on climbs, some though, have never been off my backpack. used on lower grade climbs, south route hood, mazama on adams, st. helens, elliot glacier. no falls, all in good to great shape.

will deliver if purchase is over 100$, to portland/vancouver area only. limited days available to deliver.

no pics at this time. feel free to come look at it, then decide.

everything is in used, but very good condition. will post pics as soon as i get a camera.

will sell seperately, prefer local. if doesnt sell local withing two weeks, will consider shipping. if you dont see want you want here, let me know, i may have it. not gonna sell everything you know!!!

20 degree north face "windy pass" sleeping bag. used, good condition. 40$

1 75 cm rei mountain ice axe green , well used and scuffed 40$

1 65 cm ice axe red 30$

selected climbs in the cascades, volume 1 and 2 great shape 15$each

climbing washingtons mountains jeff smoot, great shape 10$

size large (im a 34 waist, and these fit good, adjustable waist) north face mountaineering pants. built in gaiters, quarter zip on sides. great shape, waterproof. 75$

i also have another pair of asolo guide boots (green) size 11 i am selling for a friend. boots in great shape right boot liner torn, no laces. 60

Edited by godskid5

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, hows it going? my buddy never made it. which wouldnt have been a big deal, except he had my crampons. so we made it to the glacier but that was it! we woke up the next day to no food, and the trash all over the place, we were attacked by camprobbers! no wind, but our tent was frozen solid. it was a great time, but pretty upset about the whole thing. i will never go anyplace relying on someone to show up later.

but i got back and my wife let me know in no uncertain terms, she does not like me doing this. she doesnt mind me rockclimbing or hiking, but for some reason this bugs her. i think she watched the everest show too much!!

anyhow, yeah, i still have the pickets, do you want all three?

let me know, and we can meet up somewhere. and let me know if you want some books.

dave

added another pair of climbing boots. asolo guide, size 11. these are from a friend. boots in great condition, almost perfect tread. torn liner on right boot, no laces. 60$ obo.

I'm looking for some light weight Mixed climbing boots size 11 but I cannot find any info on Asolo Guides.

Any link's or picks?