GEAR FS - -boots, climbing shoes, etc

dylan_taylor

Old stuff from my garage - rock bottom prices. Would prefer to sell this stuff locally. I live in Bellingham. If you are not local, let me show this stuff here for a week or two and if it is still available lets work something out. Also, I am willing to negotiate.

I will keep updating this list with more stuff as I find it.

La Sportiva Nepal extremes - well used. Size 46. Super used, really. The cambrelle lining on the inside of the heel cup is worn out and patched with mole foam currently (see inside photo). Good deal for someone who is willing to work on them or find a cobbler. Leather is still in fine shape, sole is good too.

Price: 2 sixpacks of newcastle

P1030989.JPG

P1030991.JPG

La Sportiva Mythos - also well used, and they need a resole. Toe is blown out on one shoe. Size 41.5

FREE! if you come and pick them up...

P1030999.JPG

P1040004.JPG

Scarpa slippers - size 9.5 i think. Still have some life to them. 1 sixpack of newcastle or close equivilant, or $10 cash.

P1040001.JPG

Dynafit TLT 4 pro randonee boots - shell size 29-29.5 (boot sole length 320mm). Heat moldable liners. Removable spoilers. Not exacty the boots you'd ski the gnar with, but super light weight, they climb ice well, and they are fairly comfortable. Well-used. $75

P1030983.JPG

Trango pyramid belay device - not used all that much- i have too much of this kind of junk lying around - $5

P1030997.JPG

Petzl Meteor (old style) helmet - size 2. Used plenty.

1 sixpack of beer. mexican.

P1030985.JPGP1030987.JPG

Old BD alpine bod harness. Size L. You know the risks of buying used gear, right? This has been used on glaciers lots. you can tell.

a couple bottles of beer or $5

P1040006.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic