Halloween Hangovers?

minx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sugar buzzzzzzed!!! plus i keep getting logged out!! wtfrench.!???

some kid went through the windshield in front of my house last nite......! broke tha bike in half.....wtfuzz.... wazza bit mangled but will live......pheeeeew!

too much sugar to be driving a bike.!!

No hangover here, but I did go to a good costume party at Prost. The winner (who is granted a free beer a day for a year) by popular demand was dressed as the Spanish Lessons guy at Greenlake. One punker had a very convincing CD embedded in his face sawblade style. "Awareness Lady" was there, covered with ribbons of every color. And of course, the requisite population of sexy nuns, flappers, devilettes, and St. Pauli Girls.

I have a little bit of a hangover today. I ran into a friend who is a career NPS employee and he had to rant about getting nothing accomplished because of the politics and beauracracy of the NPS, so I'd like to think I was doing a public service by overconsuming. :tup:

I got the stitches taken out of my ankle today so I thought I'd go for a walk to clean the alcohol debris out of my system, and I made it about a quarter of a block before it started talking to me. I guess the doc wasn't kidding when she said "be easy on it for a while".