you suck if

glassgowkiss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- You don't pick up after your dog, or yourself.

- put tick marks for hand and foot holds

- put TR up for your crew only to have that rope sit idle. I dont mind groups taking up routes but damn it have everybody rotate with some urgency. A crew I was with started to do this till I got pissed off at them, then I thought I was a jerk. Well I don't climb with them any more :)

put TR up for your crew only to have that rope sit idle. I dont mind groups taking up routes but damn it have everybody rotate with some urgency.

OR if another group is looking longingly at the idle rope, you could talk to them. Say, "if you want to TR that route you are free to use our rope there or if you want to lead it we will pull the rope." Communication: the anti-fuming & brooding agent. Because fuming & brooding sucks.

Edited by builder206

...yeah but, the actual mindset of leaving an idle rope sucks. Of course communication doesn't suck, but that would be another forum heading wouldn't it.

Letsroll, if you leave my rope idle this weekend I'm gonna kick you in the nuts...square, so that they both bruise equally. Then I'm gonna pull the rope and slap you with it...

Well backdicked :) Like to see you step up and kick me in the nuts. Good luck with that one. Then again I could run my rope over yours while getting lowered. ;) LMAO.

It was a kick ass day. Thanks man!!!! I can't let so much time pass for another crag day. Next time I am going to take a small step ladder to get onto the last climb. That was a crazy ass start.

We need to get you into the alpine!! You can ropegun for me any time.