READ ME: FORUM UPGRADE

olyclimber

brown streaks replaced by a ghey baby blue just for Choada_Boy.

i made a change to the way the site works in hopes of correcting the "log out" issues. those that have been having the problem please blow your cookies one last time, log back in, and report if the problem is gone or still exists for you. I can't test since I can't reproduce the problem.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my test

holy mother of a dirty whore, it works!

yeah, I'm getting that avatar pic thing too, except jon's shows up fine.

i had to navigate away from this page, then come back and the pics show up fine.

so when I click to edit my post, then click "change post," some avatar pics & ads to the left are red-x'd, but if I click to edit my post, then go "back" with my browser, everything shows up fine

Edited by ClimbingPanther

For the administrators:

My computer is not showing any pictures. Mostly just little red xs. I open up my pictures and more red Xs. It is also showing about 40% of all avatars..??????

Yer not the only one.

Now I have a cute little "moodie", but no avatar.

:ass:

me too! whah!

I don't feel so all alone now, after seeing how many other peeps are having this "getting logged off" problem. Even though I pm-ed you, Oly, my stats are:

1. IE 6, SP 2

2. XP Pro

3. Corporate IT managed

And for KKK and Dru/G-Spotter for their repsonses to this issue that I bitched about over in the "dat fine Upgrade" thread:

STFU!!!!1

BTW, jon, timmay, and porter: thanks for all the hard work. The bitching is not at or about you.

Can you send us a support ticket? Thanks.

http://support.cascadeclimbers.com/index.php?x=&mod_id=4

There is now a "Contact Us" link in the upper right that links to the support ticket system (you can also just click on the link above to get directly to it), so report your issues through that now. This will make it easier for us to track and respond to problems, as we'll be able to do reports on the number of issues and have all the info we need to fix stuff.