SHUTTING HER DOWN

olyclimber

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, the new "Past 24 hours" deal is way less useful than before. I don't want to see every post from each thread - just want to see what threads had activity. It's now gone from that very efficient mechanism to basically wading through a bunch of stuff I have no interest in...

Also, on that same screen - either show the buttons or the links, but don't show both for the same thing.

Hey, the new "Last 24 hours" deal is way less useful than before. I don't want to see every post from each thread - just want to see what threads had activity. It's now gone from that very efficient mechanism to basically wading through a bunch of stuff I have no interest in...

Yup......what he said.

Hey, the new "Past 24 hours" deal is way less useful than before. I don't want to see every post from each thread - just want to see what threads had activity. It's now gone from that very efficient mechanism to basically wading through a bunch of stuff I have no interest in...

Also, on that same screen - either show the buttons or the links, but don't show both for the same thing.

Yeah, that is the way they coded it, and our impression initially is that is sucks as well. We'll eventually recode it so it only shows one line and you can expand out if you want to see more.