• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
adventuregal

Smith... new to Bend area

Sport, trad? What rating level do you climb at?

We are going to Smith on Wed. - you could probably join us.

info@cascadesmountaineers.org

Might be up for roping up. Currently climb at Smith on most weekends...will probably have some weekdays free now...

PM what kind of climbing you want to do...

Might be there with a group this weekend.

Sheesh people.... details details. You mean you want to know something about a person before you climb with them?! :P

Allrighty well then I've been climbing for 4 years, I'm a 5.9ish climber, mostly trad but am totally up for sport as well. I've been traveling so not much time on the rock this summer, and just about zero time has ever been spent at Smith, so I'm stoked to check it out. What else...

I'm a cross country skiing coach with lots of time on my hands currently. So let's play!

:wave:

How about this weekend? I lead climb up to 5.10a sport or trad, haven't been out for while, probably a little rusty. I work Mon-Fri.

I'll be there tuesday/Nov 6 or so for about a week and will be rope soloing. Would be nice to have a partner though. I know the area fairly well. Let me know if you want to meet. Rick

climb at smith alot and know it well. i am always looking for reliable partners. i work mon-thur (usually done by 12 on thur) drop me a pm if you are interested. i am taking off on a trip to moab and red rocks nov 14-dec 2 so that is not such a good time. but otherwise.

I'll be in bend over Thanksgiving and am looking for partners to climb/or possibly climbing south sister if conditions are good. Interested in meeting up? What do you do in Bend?