I'm sorry Tvashtarketena...

Fairweather

...but it looks like your prodigy are in for some "difficulties" down the road: :o

Scientist: Human Race May Split in Two in Far Future

Friday, October 26, 2007

The human race may split in the next 100,000 years, according to a British scientist.

Oliver Curry, an evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics, thinks two subspecies will emerge: a tall, slim, intelligent privileged class, and a short, squat, ugly, dim-witted race of servants....

read on:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305505,00.html

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but it looks like your prodigy are in for some "difficulties" down the road: :o

Friday, October 26, 2007

The human race may split in the next 100,000 years, according to a British scientist.

Oliver Curry, an evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics, thinks two subspecies will emerge: a tall, slim, intelligent privileged class, and a short, squat, ugly, dim-witted race of servants....

read on:

Why are you putting anything from "foxnews" on here? They are the joke of the news world.

Ow! You got me! Actually, SPAWN would have been a better choice to begin with. I'm not sure Tvash can actually breed since his belly get there before his dickey do.

Hm, I just saw Tvashtar last night, and he ain't fat.

Maybe you should try attacking his intellect or something. :rolleyes:

Hey Fairweather I know you people aren't much on book learnin' and such, but I think you mean progeny. :moondance:

Ow! You got me! Actually, SPAWN would have been a better choice to begin with. I'm not sure Tvash can actually breed since his belly get there before his dickey do.

I'm sure your daughter at university must be SO proud of her old man at times like this.

Hm, I just saw Tvashtar last night, and he ain't fat.

Maybe you should try attacking his intellect or something. :rolleyes:

I don't know how to tell you this, but your newest cc.com boyfriend don't exactly play nice either. Why, just the other day he called ericb a "worm" for no good reason. He thinks JayB is a mo-ron and KK is a "dog tied to a ceeement tire" or something really mean like that, ya know. And I won't even go into the terrible, terrible venom he's spewed my way - it just hurts too much. So before you consummate this new friendship (with a hike up Mailbox, I mean) I want you to think real hard about what kinda fella you're with, now. He aint gonna wait for no smokers cough woman while he's churnin steps up Bandera or Si. Good luck to ya now. Run along.

AL Gore say's we will not be here by then.

be

Friday, October 26, 2007

read on:

Why are you putting anything from "foxnews" on here? They are the joke of the news world.

Oliver Curry, an evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics, thinks two subspecies will emerge: a tall, slim, intelligent privileged class, and a short, squat, ugly, dim-witted race of servants....[/i]

Well thats gona suk fer some of us. Fer damn sure......... Wish I was tall.

And I won't even go into the terrible, terrible venom he's spewed my way - it just hurts too much.

Haha, poor baby. You deserve it, and I enjoy watching him work his magic on you, cuz' ya see, he's not a new friend of mine, not exactly. I'd characterize him as a longtime friend and neighbor. Good friend at that.

Some of us have friends in real life, not just made-up adversaries on the Intrawebs. :cry: