Halloween

olyclimber

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding ding ding! It was indeed GWB. Having him dressed in the grim reaper garb was a nice touch. Though that has probably been done to death in protest marches around the globe.

The selection was made by his peers. Good to know our brainwashing is working!

No accounting for taste though, guess what the "most original" one was"

A hobo :lmao:

dumbass kids

Edited by chucK

For some unknown reason,after seeing this post, I am able to discern both your race and party affiliation. I also see a large silver spoon in your past. You should be proud.

Wow, you gleened democrat in an inter-racial marriage who enjoyed plastic spoons (occassionaly silver colored) during his single-parent, working class childhood? You seem really fucking astute.

Despite the questionable application of black-face, that costume is pretty funny on account of McLooty's a bit of a cultural icon. If you can't laugh at the expense of someone who loots a box of Henikens in the wake of a natural disaster, what can you laugh at?

For some unknown reason,after seeing this post, I am able to discern both your race and party affiliation. I also see a large silver spoon in your past. You should be proud.

Wow, you gleened democrat in an inter-racial marriage who enjoyed plastic spoons (occassionaly silver colored) during his single-parent, working class childhood? You seem really fucking astute.

Despite the questionable application of black-face, that costume is pretty funny on account of McLooty's a bit of a cultural icon. If you can't laugh at the expense of someone who loots a box of Henikens in the wake of a natural disaster, what can you laugh at?

gotta laught at the irony of this.

the people-pidgeonholing misfires again!

This year...hmmmm...maybe I'll just strap-on a box below my belt.

I'll strap on the opposite and we'll go as a healthy role model couple. Bring your other wife too.

:moondance::moondance::moondance:

for Halloween i am going to be little dead riding hood

Does that mean we can expect a full TR of your trip to grandma's house next week?

Sorry, it was a little below the belt to assume you were a republican. Just playing the odds. It is interesting though that you understood what I was implying. Are you married to an asian, there is a funny joke about chinese/japanese/vietnamese etc drivers; married to a latino, there is a funny joke about swimming across the Rio Grande; married to an African there is a funny joke about this overweight ethiopian,etc,etc,etc. Dont know if you have kids, but if you do, wait until they are in school.

Those jokes suddenly start to take on a different tone. But hey its just a tough darwinistic self-centered uncivilized world out there anyway. Those jokes will toughen them up. FYI my last long term relationship was interracial. We lived in Texas, Indiana and now here. I witnessed first hand the effects of both subtle and not so subtle racism. I wish we had lived in the Utopia you are living in.

Something tells me that kid in the picture wouldn't be running around dressed up like that in New Orleans. If he did it would actually make for an interesting You-Tube clip. Again I'm sorry I implied you were a republican. Its too bad about the spoons being plastic... Precious metals pricing

What are you or your ilk being for Halloween? My little squid is going to be Spiderman for the 2nd year in a row. I really need to get him making his own costumes though. I was Enormous Fat Person many times when I was a kid (just padding stuffed into oversized cloths).

Bringing this thread back on track. I'm Halloweened out. In the past forty-eight hours I have made/put together the following costumes for my three kids:

For the Irish dance costume reel competition tomorrow: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Toto

For the All Hallows Eve gathering: St. George, St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. Rose of Lima

For Trick or Treating on Halloween night: 50's girl, Special Forces Army guy, Snow White

For Saints Museum on All Saints Day: St. Lucy of Valois and St. Bernard of Menthon (patron saint of mountaineers).

If there was a Halloween equivalent of Scrooge, I want to be it. Thank goodness I already bought the candy and visited the pumpkin patch because I'm done.

What are you or your ilk being for Halloween? My little squid is going to be Spiderman for the 2nd year in a row. I really need to get him making his own costumes though. I was Enormous Fat Person many times when I was a kid (just padding stuffed into oversized cloths).

Bringing this thread back on track. I'm Halloweened out. In the past forty-eight hours I have made/put together the following costumes for my three kids:

For the All Hallows Eve gathering: St. George, St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. Rose of Lima

For Trick or Treating on Halloween night: 50's girl, Special Forces Army guy, Snow White

For Saints Museum on All Saints Day: St. Lucy of Valois and St. Bernard of Menthon (patron saint of mountaineers).

If there was a Halloween equivalent of Scrooge, I want to be it. Thank goodness I already bought the candy and visited the pumpkin patch because I'm done.

You must feel like a zombie.

If there was a mom saint award I am sure you should get it. all i did was take the boys to the Spirit store and let them get some swords and stuff. Thing one is being a Vampire and Thing two is being a freddy jason halloween blody psyco murder thinger.