Rep night, raffle, fund raiser, skills comp

featheredfriends

Here it is! The Famous Feathered Friends Rep Night! You may have come to these in the past, and this year some things will still be the same:

- fund raiser for NWAC, a great local cause

- beer!

- tons and tons of excellent prizes to raffle off: this year we have several pairs of skis and boots, a Barryvox Pulse beacon, plenty of Arc'teryx and Cloudveil clothing, ice axes, the list is too long to print.

This year some things will be different:

- compete in Feats of Skill and Strength to win prizes

- no slide show

- new vendors will be represented (Cilo Gear packs will make their Seattle debut!)

- Pray For Snow after party around the corner at SLUG (South Lake Union Grill) where the ski raffle will be held, drink specials will abound, and much fun will be had.

- party will be co-sponsored by Snowboard Connection, so this year you can win some great snowboarding gear if that is what you are into.

Raffle tickets are available for sale NOW at Feathered Friends and can even be purchased by phone.

Ski Raffle: $10 each or 3 for $20. You don't need to be present to win, but you probably will want to be there. Winners get to choose their prize from the pool, so if you want that $700 pair of Scarpa ski boots, you can pick those instead of the Atomic skis. If you're not there to claim a prize, you get whatever is left over.

Snowboard raffle: same story

Clothing raffle: $5 each or 3 for $10. You must be present to win prizes at Rep Night.

See you there!

Fall07.jpg

Edited by porter

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to bring Cilogear packs for sale or just a few demos?

Graham will not be attending Rep Night. One FF staff member will be standing in for him and answering questions- not as good as the real thing, but better than nothing. Graham has sent us a good assortment of products to put on show and let folks try on, play with, etc. In addition to the Dyneema pack mentioned, we will have

- 20L Worksack

- 40L Worksack

- 45L Worksack

- 60L Worksack

Come check them out and tell us which ones you like. FF is going to be Seattle's first Cilo Gear dealer, and since we haven't written our order yet, you can have input into which models you would like to see in the store.

• 2 weeks later...

My quick summary: heck of a crowd, the wrong raffle numbers were drawn, interesting & revelatory competitions---people, you need to work on your pullups!---and patient, long-suffering gear reps.

A nice display of Cilogear packs, too.

And the wrong raffle numbers were drawn, but for a great cause, The NW Avalanche Center.

Edited by builder206

great little get together, if you ask me. Yeah... those kids dominated the competition... sure underestimated them.

one guy got the v-thread in 48 seconds! SNAP!

and the pull-up champ did like 26, and I bet he could do more.

wow... I have to work out more.

Edited by zeroforhire

My quick summary: heck of a crowd, the wrong raffle numbers were drawn, interesting & revelatory competitions---people, you need to work on your pullups!---and patient, long-suffering gear reps.

A nice display of Cilogear packs, too.

And the wrong raffle numbers were drawn, but for a great cause, The NW Avalanche Center.

I thought the raffle numbers were just fine :grin: