What do you do for a living?

hefeweizen

No shit. Back a couple months ago he hired me as an, "employee," to do some siding work. He told me not to get hurt since I wouldn't be covered by L&I. Thank god I made it through that job.

siding work eh, well if your not a sider or working under the supervision of a profesional sider, then your just fucking some shit up so a guy like me can come and fix it so thanks for the job security.

oh and btw when i was doing tree work, both the guys i worked for were aborists/ one was also an exlogger

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBS, you were asking when the last time COW posted on cc.com. Just to please you, here ya go.

ARRT RT ®(M) - radiographer, mammographer, MRI tech, IOW, a super tech or glamourized button-pusher.

Ten reasons to love an x-ray tech:

1. we do our best work in the dark

2. we can see through your clothes

3. we know all the positions

4. we are well developed

5. the chemistry is always right

6. we know what buttons to push

7. we have all the right techniques

8. we know how to warm up a tube

9. we know how to get the best penetration

10. when you need it now, we make it wet

Image is everything.

Regarding the Tattoos issue, I have alot of them, and the most visible is two half sleeves. Now, none of my former employers have ec=ver said anything about them, nor do I know of anyone complaining about them. On the other hand, I am self employed now, and my boss is an asshole. He says that a HVAC technician should not look like a hooligan... Whatever, he is a prick. Anyone need a new furnace installed by a tattooed up prick?

UNEMPLOYED, by choice.

And let me tell you, it feels good....I told the man to take this job and shove it on January 1st. I was so bored.

I was in the photographic business. Former Electrical Engineer and corporate entrepreneur.

Soon to be grad schooler.

lots of stuff:

build houses

tree work

right now im working in an oil refinery doing structrual maintnace and new construction.

ok so i guess i need to revise my list. some how simply stateing i did tree work evoled into me being an expert aborist. the yolcal aborist on this board has been fliping me a ton of shit for this so let me clarify something, by stateing that i did/may do again some tree work, i meant i worked for a company who sole existance is wroking on trees pruning removal ect. most of the work in which i preformed was simply picking up debree and shoving it in the chipper, and cutting up large pieces so they will fit. as far as i know this is considered tree work and for the sake of keeping it short and easy i did not write a discription of the work i preformed, as i though it was self evedent that such a broad statement was not by any means claimg to be an expert in the field. but i guess i was out of my field of expertise, happy now.. leave me alone

Edited by wirlwind

lots of stuff:

build houses

tree work

right now im working in an oil refinery doing structrual maintnace and new construction.

ok so i guess i need to revise my list. some how simply stateing i did tree work evoled into me being an expert aborist. the yolcal aborist on this board has been fliping me a ton of shit for this so let me clarify something, by stateing that i did/may do again some tree work, i meant i worked for a company who sole existance is wroking on trees pruning removal ect. most of the work in which i preformed was simply picking up debree and shoving it in the chipper, and cutting up large pieces so they will fit. as far as i know this is considered tree work and for the sake of keeping it short and easy i did not write a discription of the work i preformed, as i though it was self evedent that such a broad statement was not by any means claimg to be an expert in the field. but i guess i was out of my field of expertise, happy now.. leave me alone

Man, I thought that the local CC Arborist (now Arboreal Consultant) spelled bad. If poor spelling is any measure of arboreal skill, you should be writing for "Arbor Age" magazine