Do you feel cheated?

fear_and_greed

It's that time of year again when W asks for more umpteen billions to continue up the Iraq fiasco. Not for healthcare, education, infrastructure or alternative fuel research. Only for war and killing. It's amazing that you can't stop this guy from destroying your childrens future.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/washington/23prexy.html?hp

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's that time of year again when W asks for more umpteen billions to continue up the Iraq fiasco. Not for healthcare, education, infrastructure or alternative fuel research. Only for war and killing. It's amazing that you can't stop this guy from destroying your childrens future.

Completely amazing how getting a blow job in the white house is an impeachable offense but killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraq’s just to line your pocket is not and impeachable offense.

:shocked:

imagine if there's but just one grain of truth in this....

Absolutely impossible. If there was ever a Nurmemberg mindset, it's in the Air Farce officer corps. If they were told to not just take the nukes to the mideast but drop them on Mecca too, they would do it immediately and without question. The idea that the Air Farce was given an order but high-ranking officers decided to confound it is ridiculous. There is no greater lockstep mentality in any of the services but the AF.

Edited by builder206

:shocked:

imagine if there's but just one grain of truth in this....

Absolutely impossible. If there was ever a Nurmemberg mindset, it's in the Air Farce officer corps. If they were told to not just take the nukes to the mideast but drop them on Mecca too, they would do it immediately and without question. The idea that the Air Farce was given an order but high-ranking officers decided to confound it is ridiculous. There is no greater lockstep mentality in any of the services but the AF.

hey fuck off, tool bag...this is a pretty generic/wide painting bullshit statement...what do you have to back it other than a big piehole yapping away, eh?

i know a ton of air force folks going back to vietnam that vehemently opposed the stuff going down there and were vocal about it, to the point of curtailing their careers...

To say she is a hypocrite for this example is to say you are a hypocrite too.

Why?

I am sure you have changed an opinion and a stance on something with more information.

Example: I remember when Bill Gates did not think the internet was going to be a big thing. It think this was in 1997...but could have been 1996. So in developing their newest platform they were designing something not with the internet involved...Mr. Gates was pushed into the internet by his cohorts...

me rooting for Dennis Kucinich. Don't like Hillary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/washington/23prexy.html?hp

I don't like playing in this sandbox. But since I have decided to play in the U.S. all I can do is ask for more balls from the democrats to say no.

I have never understood why people get so ruffled when another person changes their mind on an issue.

Do you really believe yourself to be smarter today than you will be tomorrow?

I don't mean changing your mind every stinking day; but come on, as we gain more experiences in life, we change our outlook and our opinions on some things. What's the big deal?