Separated Shoulder - Any good PTs near W Seattle?

BreezyD

So yeah ... me and football may not be the best recipe for success.

I managed to secure a Type 1 Separated Shoulder last weekend during the game. No surgery needed ... just PT and time. Progress to date has been better than expected but I am anxious to get into therapy according to the doctor's orders to get my range of motion back.

Can anyone recommend a stellar PT in or near West Seattle so I can get this shoulder back in shape?

Thanks bunches!

B

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Layton is a choro and not a PT. Nothong against chiros, but if it were me I'd recover under the care of an orthopod with treatment by a PT.

Thing about PT is you have to do their stupid exercises as they prescribe or it won;t work. Generally PT DOES work if you do their dumb exercises, which really aren't that dumb!

I also need a recommendation for a good physical therapist, preferably someone who specializes in ortho to help me regain the strength in my right leg.

I'm also looking for someone close to West Seattle...though for the right PT I will travel across town. (Extra points if it is a cute girl that might motivate Pax to giving me a ride to the appts).

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...