I was so inspired by the Sharma flix

RuMR

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seemed like the video qulaity fluctuated a lot. some parts looked good on big screen, other parts were grainy. definitely some amazing climbing. The teaser for the grit video was better though IMO.

sharma's quoute regarding pringle on that sick v13 was hilarious..."i'm inspired but not enough to go up there!"

that highball v13 was probably the coolest part of the whole video. the way that guy was shaking while still keeping on it was just amazing.

the most hilarious part of the movie was pringle shrieking like a girl as he topped out - just classic. good on him to stay focused physically while he was mentally shitting his pants! :tup:

yeah...at least he thinks he's a skiier...did i mention that he fell on his head numerous times as an infant? I think he maybe brain damaged, and, as a result, likes to ski... :battlecage:

If was dropped on his head at least as often I was he'll be both a good skier and a genus :grin:

I'm thinking that there must a nice bell curve relationship between number of cranial impacts and intelligence.... Too many is no good, and to few is no good, you just have to find the sweet spot :P

Edited by selkirk