who killed archenemy?

minx

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess she's not dead. i thought for sure that rumr must have killed her the day he ditched out on lunch with me to have lunch with her instead. pfft.
If I had known you had previously scheduled with him, I certainly would have invited you as well. I am very good at sharing. And, the bridge talk was absolutely fascinating; I am sure you would have enjoyed it beyond comprehension!;)

Plus, there was a cobb sandwich involved. :chebit:

I was driving down the Chewack Road to Winthrop the other day after passing hunter after hunter who couldn't seem to find a target to save their lives, when suddenly the road was covered with deer. I thought about just hitting one. I already know the part about using somebody else's car, but how would I dress it using this harvesting technique? Please advise.

Thank you for submitting this question to redneckbambikillers.

The proper dressing technique for roadkill is quite different from a regular Out-in-the-sticks-kill and should be followed closely.

After ramroding the deer with whatever vehicle is convenient, one must immediately celebrate by pulling some brodys in the middle of the road. This is most effective when on a hi-way, but anywhere will do. When the rubber is worn off your 34"ers, promptly pull over close to the kill.

Finish off kill.

Then, with a swiss army knife, cut up the middle of the animal. Pull out guts and revel in them.

And then--here comes the hard part--find a good sized rock. Separate the rear part of the hide from the carcass. Circle the limbs and neck with knife (just like you would cut around the bark of your neighbor's tree that is blocking your view).

In that little separation of the back part, slide the rock between the flesh and the hide. Take the chain that you carry around for emergencies out from the back of your truck. Loop the chain around the rock, catching the hide firmly. Hitch the other end of the chain to your wench, or if she disagrees with this, to the stinger welded to the back of your truck.

Finish off your Bud Lite.

Get behind the wheel; be sure Smokey isn't around, and put it in gear. Make sure the truck is running before you do the gear shift thingy.

Drive forward with a good jerk. I generally have my latest date in the passenger seat just to be sure I got the jerk right.

And look in your rear view mirror. You will be pleasantly surprised at how the hide just ripes right off the deer.

Just like magic.

Enjoy.

I keep entering the drawing for a doe tag, but I never win. I am convinced that WA is 95% populated by some strange self-pollinating female deer strain. I see so many of them!

My dad becuase he is over 65 gets to hunt in a place over in easternwashington either sex and week before all others. He got a huge doe last year. The farmer pointing her out to him was very happy.

i guess she's not dead. i thought for sure that rumr must have killed her the day he ditched out on lunch with me to have lunch with her instead. pfft.
If I had known you had previously scheduled with him, I certainly would have invited you as well. I am very good at sharing. And, the bridge talk was absolutely fascinating;

good to know for next time. and you might be surprised what i would find fascinating. :)

I don't know if your post is serious or not, but I'll answer just in case.

The deer in the pic is a four point. He has three points on his tine and he has another point over his eye. An eyeguard is considered a point when it is over an inch long.

In the West, people refer to their points as how many are on one side. If the animal is asymetrical, the side with the most points is what you claim (this is the regulations defn).

back East, people count all the points and consider that their points. So in Virginia, this would be an eight point.

The six pack is a six pack here and a half rack in Montana. That's important to know too.