Dog Owners' index

chris_stolz

I'm a dog lover, I have 2 well treated, well behaved dogs.

If a dog is on-leash, not barking or threatening and you're cleaning up the dog crap and you really can't be without Fido, then fine, take your dog.

Off-leash, barking, threatening, crapping... get serious. That belongs at home.

Knowing the nature of this site, someones gonna come back with some witty comment like "Shove it up your ass" or something. Don't bolt cracks and don't bring your dogs... it's just better etiquette.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rain…..this is not spray….would you mind taking the pictures out of your post? Thanks for your attention to this matter.

It does appear to be a spray-like topic but my response is nonetheless authentic...I don't like dogs in the wilderness or in climbing areas.

Would I mind removing my pictures?

Yes, I would mind, and I certainly wouldn't do it at your request. Someday in the highly unlikely event that your dream-fantasy of being a cc.com moderator is fulfilled, you can remove what you like...and that's the day participation on this site will dwindle. Now go home and shave your poodle.

25031249.JPG

people not allowed at my crag; people with dogs, people with kids, Poser NeWbs, People with boomboxes, People who climb stronger then me, People who smell funny, people who chew bubble gum. Pretty much if your not a hot half nakkid chic just stay home please.

if your bitching or bragging (TR related) about climbing your spraying. it's not negative it's just reality. as far as i am concerned this yo yo is talking about dogs at a crag which according to this website is climbing related, just like the ghey ass "PUB CLUB" which is just a click for soggy ass seattle climbers. and this is put into the event forum. last time i checked, hangin out with a bunch of sorry ass climbers is hardy an event. it's just part of every day life.

i despise dogs at crags. thinkof the carbons released by dogs yearly. dogs are clearly to blame for global warming.

this is an outrage.

Edited by pink

Has anybody ever tasted a dog? I ate part of a coyote once. It was pretty nasty. (P.S. Garlic is NOT good with coyote.)

I ate dog once. I was in the phillipines doing medical work with my dad when I was in 6th grade. A dog at a local village bit me and the owner then beheaded the dog on the spot and cooked it for lunch. It would have been rude and offensive to turn it down because it was his way of appologizing. It tasted weird, but kinda like chicken.

-as for the dogs at the crag go, leave them home, I don't enjoy when a dog pisses on my pack like it did last week. when I find the owner they are gonna wish they never bought a dog!!

Has anybody ever tasted a dog? I ate part of a coyote once. It was pretty nasty. (P.S. Garlic is NOT good with coyote.)

I ate dog once. I was in the phillipines doing medical work with my dad when I was in 6th grade. A dog at a local village bit me and the owner then beheaded the dog on the spot and cooked it for lunch. It would have been rude and offensive to turn it down because it was his way of appologizing. It tasted weird, but kinda like chicken.

-as for the dogs at the crag go, leave them home, I don't enjoy when a dog pisses on my pack like it did last week. when I find the owner they are gonna wish they never bought a dog!!

That is terrible for you as a child to see. Beheading a dog? That is just wrong.

No, but she likes wieners. :/

Actually, she's a certified therapy dog. Even flies in the cabin with us when we travel. Hasn't quite figured out the airport escalators, though. She's like, "What the hell? Are these stairs, or not?!? THEY MOVE! :o "

doobie_on_escalator.jpg

That is terrible for you as a child to see. Beheading a dog? That is just wrong.

I had definitely seen worse at that age!

hard to understand some of the responses. seems a legitimate point:

if you don't properly train your dog for the environment you take it to, keep it leashed until trained, or don't take it. duh.

i'm a new dog owner, and this makes sense to me--the initial knee-jerk reactions were heavy on the jerk.

as for poop, pick that shite up, it's one of those things responsible people do out of consideration for fellow folk, just like, um, staying in the right lane except to pass. or turning off the cell phone in restaurants. riiiiight.

bottom line: be a good ant in the colony, not a pissant.

How come people never pick up dog shit on snow?

Also why do they bag the shit and hang it from a tree sometimes?

Finally why do the majority of people I meet proclaim they are training Rover to be 'an avalanche dog'? How many avalanche dogs could we possibly need?