Anyone want to go to the Zoo?

archenemy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with the Blue Moon. The Zoo is good too; if you're not an uptight yuppy.

Sadly I've watched the bars on Ballard Ave getting nicer and nicer and loosing their cool dive atmosphere. I mean they've scraped the tobacco stains off the art work at Hattie's Hat :tdown: Ballard may have to take a back seat.

Mark my word the future is South Park and Georgetown. I've got some roots in Georgetown the old German neighborhood. Hell Georgetown got sucked into joining Seattle which was a bad move. Free Ballard? I'm with you, but free Georgetown first.

Edited by Feck

There's nothing wrong with the Blue Moon. The Zoo is good too; if you're not an uptight yuppy.

Sadly I've watched the bars on Ballard Ave getting nicer and nicer and loosing their cool dive atmosphere. I mean they've scraped the tobacco stains off the art work at Hattie's Hat :tdown: Ballard may have to take a back seat.

Mark my word the future is South Park and Georgetown. I've got some roots in Georgetown the old German neighborhood. Hell Georgetown got sucked into joining Seattle which was a bad move. Free Ballard? I'm with you, but free Georgetown first.

kurt and his buds chillin:

800px-Repin_Cossacks.jpg

kurt and his buds chillin:

800px-Repin_Cossacks.jpg

Those are Ukrayinski Kozaky!

I like Ballard AVE (my hood) but I do get tired of shelling out 9 bucks for a basic martini everywhere down there!

I agree, Georgetown will be the future. I've never been a huge fan of west Seattle.

One climbing buddy said Georgetown was just like some sleeper neighborhood near Boston that exploded. I forget the name.

I like Ballard AVE (my hood) but I do get tired of shelling out 9 bucks for a basic martini everywhere down there!

I agree, Georgetown will be the future. I've never been a huge fan of west Seattle.

One climbing buddy said Georgetown was just like some sleeper neighborhood near Boston that exploded. I forget the name.

Probably South Boston.

If you're in the U-District there's always the Knarr. Right next to PMS. Seemed like there was at least one slightly less-divey-but-not-fancy bar a couple of blocks south of The Knarr as well.

My mistake

They are Kozaks (Zaporozhci): linky

You'll see the inspiration for my posting style...

This is classic stuff! Goat-fuckers, even!

From the wiki link:

"...According to the legend, the reply was a stream of invective and vulgar rhymes, parodying the Sultan's titles:

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with his naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding Christian pigs. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Koshovyi Otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host