Van Halen......you decide.

kevbone

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never expected bands like that from my high school days to be still around.

I first thought no way am I going to pay the high price for a ticket…..but after seeing this I am going. I have not missed a Van Halen concert since I was 14.

Hell yeah……I thought they sounded great.

I liked VH while in jr high, but I grew to not quite dislike them, but to not be very interested soon thereafter. Now my attitude is, "way to stick with it."

Well, it's fun music to play (at least on guitar), and there are still a few songs that get my blood pumping ("Take your Whiskey Home", "Meanstreets", "Eruption"), but the hits are over-played, and getting old for me.

I liked VH while in jr high, but I grew to not quite dislike them, but to not be very interested soon thereafter. Now my attitude is, "way to stick with it."

Well, it's fun music to play (at least on guitar), and there are still a few songs that get my blood pumping ("Take your Whiskey Home", "Meanstreets", "Eruption"), but the hits are over-played, and getting old for me.

See what I am saying…….Mr. Glass is half full!

The only problem I will have with this show is I am a huge fan of all Van Halen. I will want to see and hear Sammy era songs. Should be a good show…..they have nothing but good things said about this tour.

• 3 weeks later...