AAI's Annual Used Gear Sale

Climzalot

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell me what it has been like in years past? Like approx. how many tents are sold, and how many things are really 70 percent off. I live quite far away, and am trying to gauge weather it is worth getting there at 6am on friday morning, and lining up.

I was wondering the same thing, will it only be 70% off for like socks! :cry:

if it's worth the drive, i might be game to head up there friday morning. and if i did, i'd be willing to drive some of you bums in exchange for live in-car entertainment and contributions to the gas fund for my guzzler. send me a pm if you're interested, interesting, and convincing. (i live on union bay, near the university of washington.)

[cimzalot, you gonna have any XS stuff for sale? i don't mean like small "stuff" like chalk bags - i mean small stuff like women's XS Arc'teryx/Mammut/OR clothing. and any non-plastic ice boots? huh? huh? i really want a new pair of ice climbers!]

the largest discounts will be for used rental gear(tents, packs, stoves, axes, crampons, plastic boots), and closeout new items...(big puffy coats, gloves, outerwear, headlamps, bivi sacks, cookwear)

everything in the store will be on sale, at a minimum of 20% off! lots of sizes, lots of gear, lots of people buying said gear, come early save big. as well, the more you spend on used rental gear the more you can save on new gear.

the largest discounts will be for used rental gear(tents, packs, stoves, axes, crampons, plastic boots), and closeout new items...(big puffy coats, gloves, outerwear, headlamps, bivi sacks, cookwear)

everything in the store will be on sale, at a minimum of 20% off! lots of sizes, lots of gear, lots of people buying said gear, come early save big. as well, the more you spend on used rental gear the more you can save on new gear.

If I can score a 300 dollar item for 50 dollars it will be worth it.