cc.com is now a recruiting office?

dt_3pin

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that your analysis neglects both the thought-controlling capacities inherent in pictographs, and the nefarious influence which the head flint-knapper and club-maker (both of whom stood to profit handsomely from a perpetual state of conflict) exerted on tribal decision making.

I think that your analysis is neglecting both the thought-controlling capacities inherent in pictographs, and the nefarious influence which the head flint-knapper and club-maker (both of whom stood to profit handsomely from a perpetual state of conflict) exerted on tribal decision making.

I'm sure Zionists had something to do with it too. And Freemasons, don't forget them.

Don't do drugs, unless you count adrenaline, don't even drink,

TV has been in the closet for 10 years.

do you think there is no alternative to the "news" that the military industrial banking complex supplies you to "see" how things "really" are?

yeah; its called first hand experience. try it sometime. its a trip! ;)

• 5 months later...

I don't have a problem with the ad. If you do, you can stop coming here. The hosts won't be losing any money if you don't log on anymore.

Agreed.

ah, but will the hosts get a bonus if i actually DO join da Special Forcez!?!

I don't have a problem with the ad. If you do, you can stop coming here. The hosts won't be losing any money if you don't log on anymore.

Agreed.

"Love it or leave it."

Bullshit.

Open dialog should be encouraged at all times.

Without it, we all lose.