cc.com is now a recruiting office?

dt_3pin

SO HE FOUND a solution?

WAR IS PROFIT.

war is barbarism.war is its own reward. humans love to kill.

Yeah so how does that fit in with you saying war has never been acceptable?? if humans love to kill why would we not accept war which is just killing on an industrial scale??

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

war is its own reward. humans love to kill.
Show me the unpaid volunteer armies and maybe I'll believe you. :rolleyes:

Oh that's no fun, I'll play along. Surviving is too easy. War is Something To Do for people with too much power. We're all just refusing to admit that the game is already over. Did we win? Does it matter? Oh well, let's just keep playing... could we learn to hate each other if it gave us a reason to live? You're a John G!

We are hoping Seahawks, Pink and KKK will sign up.

I'd serve my country if called unlike the libby freaks that just want to sit around and yank themselves.

You need to STFU dude.....those who are for the war/occupation get to go....those who are not for it....get to stay.....

Are you for it?

I'd serve my country if called unlike the libby freaks that just want to sit around and yank themselves.

Um, it's an all volunteer military, and has been since the end of the Vietnam War. So, actually, unlike many of the libby freaks on this forum, you wouldn't serve...because you haven't served.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

You need to STFU dude.....those who are for the war/occupation get to go....those who are not for it....get to stay.....

Are you for it?

K-fed your such an ignoramus. Listen to your self. Your as bad as you claim the president is. Basically your a joke.

FREE EFFIN SPEACH!!

BRING HOME THE EFFIN TROOPS!!

GIVE THEM A REAL JOB!!!

Free speech - EXACTLY - as exercised by the military advertisement. Thanks for coming around to that realization and supporting this CC.com sponsorship.

You have no historical or legal idea what free speech is, apparently. This is commercial speech, and it is anything but free. Businesses and organizations are free to limit their advertising or sponsorship in any way they see fit.

The time it takes to blow a manhole sized chunk out of your knee jerk opinions is now in the millisecond range, KKK. Cutting a fart takes more concentration.

Um, it's an all volunteer military, and has been since the end of the Vietnam War. So, actually, unlike many of the libby freaks on this forum, you wouldn't serve...because you haven't served.

:crickets:

i'd ask where your head was, seahawks, if i was confident you had one

SOLUTION precludes having to repeat war. a tool maybe. a means.a business.

Invading Normandy and bombing Nagasaki were solutions to end WWII. And we've not gone to war with Germany since, now, have we?

Some historians say that WW I and WW II were really one war with a 20-year peace interlude between them. The point being, it's the peace following the war that determines whether war will recur. I have a memory-fragment of some famous general saying "winning" the peace that follows a war is harder than winning the war itself.

But even so, 60 years of peace in western Europe is a drop in the bucket. If it lasts another 60 years, we may be onto something.

:crickets:

i'd ask where your head was, seahawks, if i was confident you had one

Unlike the libby freaks if they went to a draft I would go, instead of heading North to Escape. What they fail to realize that this is a war, whether they want to admit it or not. We fight now or we fight later. Just a matter of time. A battle of ideas will not change. They have been called by God to destroy the infidels. So unless you want to become a Muslim your next. Women get your head bans ready. Pacifism was the way before WW2, everyone wanted to crawl in there holes and not get involved. Well at some point you won't be able to crawl in a hole, history has proved that. So if the majority wants to sit on there asses I'm fine with that. Just don't cry when they nuke a city and send us into another depression.

According to bin Laden's 1998 fatwa (religious decree), it is the duty of Muslims around the world to wage holy war on the U.S., American citizens, and Jews. Muslims who do not heed this call are declared apostates (people who have forsaken their faith).

Al-Qaeda's ideology, often referred to as "jihadism," is marked by a willingness to kill "apostate" —and Shiite—Muslims and an emphasis on jihad. Although "jihadism" is at odds with nearly all Islamic religious thought, it has its roots in the work of two modern Sunni Islamic thinkers: Mohammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and Sayyid Qutb.

Al-Wahhab was an 18th-century reformer who claimed that Islam had been corrupted a generation or so after the death of Mohammed. He denounced any theology or customs developed after that as non-Islamic, including more than 1,000 years of religious scholarship. He and his supporters took over what is now Saudi Arabia, where Wahhabism remains the dominant school of religious thought.

Sayyid Qutb, a radical Egyptian scholar of the mid-20th century, declared Western civilization the enemy of Islam, denounced leaders of Muslim nations for not following Islam closely enough, and taught that jihad should be undertaken not just to defend Islam, but to purify it.

if called [/b]unlike the libby freaks that just want to sit around and yank themselves.

Unlike the libby freaks if they went to a draft I would go, instead of heading North to Escape.

I.e: I 'would' go...if someone made me. Otherwise....

So if the majority wants to sit on there asses I'm fine with that.

Apparently so.

Women get your head bans ready.

Women won't be allowed to have heads? To arms!

tvashtarkatena, everytime you post this is all I see. It's fitting. You can now go back to your one hand clapping for eternity.

*** You are SO ignoring this loser ***

Not ignoring me enough to keep yourself from flooding my inbox with PMs, apparently.

As for being a pacifist (as if that were a bad thing), I supported the ousting of the Taliban through military force from Afghanistan. I just don't support stupid wars. Sorry to dissappoint.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

tvashtarkatena, everytime you post this is all I see. It's fitting. You can now go back to your one hand clapping for eternity.

*** You are SO ignoring this loser ***

:lmao:

Amen, brother! That's all I see as well. He/it seems to be obsessively compelled to respond to every post of mine, deriving some kind of meaning from that activity to fill his otherwise empty existence.