Indian Creek Thanksgiving Week

climb4thefun

My roomie and I are going to the Creek for some fantastic climbing. We will be leaving midday on the 16th and getting back into town sometime Sunday evening on the 25th.

We are looking to find one, POSSIBLY two others that would like to go out and help split the gas cost. You would currently be riding with one male, one female, and two friendly dogs (plus gear), in an 88 4runner. If need be, gear can be stored on the roof.

We are located in Redmond, OR so if not nearby you would have to find a way to this general area (Redmond, Bend, Terrebonne, etc).

If at all interested in heading out and slipping your fingers / hands / body into some of the best cracks in the world, e-mail me at: bennadler@gmail.com or call me: 319-230-8463. My name is Ben

Look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, mapquest has it at about 900 miles from Redmond to Moab. Indian Creek is about an hour or so South of Moab. At nearly $3 a gallon of gas (and sometimes more while on the drive there and back), I'll take all the help I can get in paying to get out there...not to mention it's always cool to meet new climbers!