Atomic TMX w/ Fritschi Freerides + Ascension Skins

crazy_t

AT/Randonee setup for sale: Atomic TMX skis, 184 cm, mounted with Fritschi Freeride bindings and come with Ascenscion skins (cut to fit).

Solid backcountry/frontcountry set up. Great skis; ideal for NW backcountry, and you can use your regular alpine boot for frontcountry/lift accessed bc.

The skis are in good+ shape; tops are a bit scratched but there has been no significant "insult" to the bases or edges, and they are still lively. The bindings are from a few years ago but have maybe 7 days of use on them and are in great shape. These skis were mounted once previously, but the Freerides' drill hole alignment is not on or near the other holes (they are not visible from outside). Din can be adjusted up to 12, and the bindings are Medium I believe- my boots are size 10 and there is room to adjust them larger. The bindings were professionally mounted at Feathered Friends. The skins are a "bonus"; they function well and fit the skis but could use replacement after a season or so. Regardless, this rig skis well and is ready to go.

$420; local pick up and cash only please.

Pm me and I will check pms and respond in order.

tmx.jpg

tmx_bases.jpg

Edited by crazy_t

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...