YO

Mike_Buker

Well, I didn't get married, although I do live with the former fiance' of my former best friend. There's a story. I haven't heard from Helen, lately-she's living with a new guy, and I don't think he climbs. Oughtta be some cheap, used gear available... I am impressed with your employment history-last time I was on Baker with you, your partner (the frostback) was driving you, and us, nuts. Yeah, I got a little pissed at your spontaneous glissade, but I had to fall to the snow in an arrest position. You are still "the shit".

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you're still climbing! I am surprised to hear Helen is living with someone, hope it works out for her. I got the 'bug' to get out of the city last year and the ranger job was the ticket, although I have to say it's damn quiet up here sometimes, but location to the mountains makes up for it. Never climbed w/that chick again after Baker, I should have seen it coming, no whimps allowed!!

Glad all is well with you, funny to run into you here, small world, or I should say climbing community.