[TR] North Bend, WA - Infinite Bliss - Topo Update 9/22/2007

512dude

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

Still have intentions to go a put a rap station that gets placed between 16 and 15, makes the descent line more reasonable and takes the stress of the bush.

I'll update as necessary and appreciate any comments or feedback for the topo.

Cheers!

Do you guys think I should pull the Infinite Bliss topo down? I have some concern it may create additional controversy and or additional traffic which may in turn create more issues?

Can you give me some feedback I'd like to hear from the CC community on this one.

Thanks,

C

I'd like to have a good topo archived somewhere on the site so when the inevitable "I'm looking for beta..." request comes up, people can just be directed to the topo and we can skip all the wrangling over the familiar battleground. Maybe we also need links to the two or three best argument threads so aspirants can conduct research.

This doesn't need to be a sticky in the forum, it can be as simple as a link in the RC Links thread in this forum, with the topo archived as a file on the server.

Your topo, with your willingness to participate, would seem to not have any question of copyright issues attached to it .

Maybe we also need links to the two or three best argument threads so aspirants can conduct research.

The argument threads mostly address a narrow set of issues related to whether we like that style of route or whether one climber has a right or duty to police what another climber does. These are good issues and we will almost certainly continue to discuss them.

Meanwhile, for a broader look at some of the other lessons learned apart from these hot button arguments, the WCC Infinite Bliss page is probably a better link.